While I wholeheartedly agree that We should be thankful that Sister Marissa (Alexander) is out of jail, We should not confuse that with her being “Free”. Those of us who are outraged by this case in the first place, should hold on to the anger it brought out of each of us as a lasting stimulus for creating change. All of us must join a group that is working for social justice for Black People and become Active in the movement to create the change WE want to see and need to see. Also, if you are a part of a group, association, club, agency and/or entity that calls itself anything associated with “Black People”, you should become an advocate for UnapologeticProgressive Social Black Action on the part of your Black Entity. And you should also encourage Social Networking among all “Black Entities” that expedites the type of change We Want & Need to see happen, especially economically.
Nothing but Love & Best Wishes for Sister Michelle and Prayerful Thoughts of a Progressive Black Action Network for People of African Descent.
Baba Asinia Lukata Chikuyu
Education & Cultural Consultant
I’ve Got Work To DO
by Isley, Ronald / Isley, Rudolph / Isley, O'Kelly
(remember i am We and my Baby is Black People)
I'm taking care of business, baby can't you see I gotta make it for you, and I gotta make it for me Sometimes it may seem girl I'm neglecting you I'd love to spend more time But I got so many things to do Ooh, I got work to do, I got work baby I got a job yeah I got work to do, Said I got work to do Oh I'm out here trying to make it, baby can't you see It takes a lot of money to make, it let's talk truthfully So keep your love light burning And a little food hot in my plate You might as well get used to me coming home a little late, oh Ooh, I got work to do, I got work baby I got a job, yeah I got work to do I got work to do, everybody's got work to do I'm taking care of business baby can't you see I gotta make it for you, I gotta make it for me Don't wanna make you feel I'm neglecting you I'd love to spend more time, oh But I got so many things to do
Good day, How is everything with you, I picked interest on you, after going through your short profile and deemed it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site. Could you please get back to me. My E-mail address (email@example.com) for the full details. Have a nice day. thanks
I will like you to take the chance to read and tell I-Mam....
"Education Department goals
The goals and responsibilities of the Education Department are as follows:
1. To establish a collective force for all African people in the Education arena by integrating everything
our people are doing in education into one body for the benefit of all Africans locally, nationally, and
2. To gather, document, and organize all African individuals, families, organizations, businesses,
institutions, and spiritualities involved in the education field into one collective educational force for our
3. To apply the principles of the creator, our Ancestors, and Kwanzaa in the Education Field. Therefore
we must create a collective educational system for our people that is created by us, operated by us, and
designed to uplift all our people.
4. We must support and strengthen every positive African individual, family, organization, business,
institution, and spirituality involved in education first and always.
5. Every positive African individual, family, organization, business, institution, and spirituality involved in
education must come together for the purpose of establishing a collective Educational System for our
people to educate all ages from nursery school to the doctorate level in all disciplines.
6. To gather, document, and organize the skills, talents, and intelligence (education) of our people for the
purpose of self-help and collective development.
7. To provide and coordinate a mentor chain and ladder connection for our children and people interested
in any and all skills, talents, and intelligence fields.
8. To provide a step by step instructional process for our people that includes the requirements on how to
become a professional in any and all skills, talents, and intelligence of study.
9. To provide internship for our children and people in all educational fields by linking our children in
school with our people in the professional fields and industries during the times when school is not in
10. The Education Department of our people must meet once a month by any means necessary to
discuss, plan, and strategize the implementation of the goals and responsibilities of a collective
Educational System for our people.
11. The progress and development of our collective efforts are to establish a complete Educational System
for our people must be determined by measurable works done daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.
12. These goals and responsibilities are not complete until the scholars in the various areas of education
give input, suggestions, and a direction on a collective educational strategy for our people in their specific
" Give your input, comments, and suggestions on what should be added or
removed from the goals and responsibilities of a Collective Educational System
for our People especially if you are in the Education Arena."
Peace with ya........
Community Youth Achievers, Inc
“Why Is Juneteenth Important to African Americans?”
Bring Your Essay or Poetry to recite during the Open-Mic Presentation
Thursday: June 19, 2008 - Time: 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Afrikan Village Campus
1132 Hwy 548 - Hermanville, MS
Special Tribute to All Graduates
MUSIC! DOOR PRIZES! REFRESHMENTS!
Shop in our Cultural X-pressions Boutique for Gifts
REMEMBER OUR TEACHINGS
“Before I’d be a slave, I’ll be buried in my grave, and go home to my Lord and be free”
Community Youth Achievers, Inc
Baba Hannibal Afrik, M.ED.,
601.535.7551 or fax 601.535.7646
By Mike Ramey | If you know your KJV Bible, you know that Satan and his demons are walking to and fro upon the earth, seeking whom they may devour. Based upon the rash of murder-suicides--or just plain suicides--I have seen on and in the news…Continue