For All Points-Of-The-View.
This exciting two-day summit specializing in Nigerian Transportation Systems: Partnership and Transformation, with emphasis on Aviation, Road, Marine, Pipeline, Automobiles and Public Transportation, Transportation Security and Military Transportation, and Medical Transportation will feature:
- Networking opportunities for businesses in Nigeria
- Profile of private sector businesses and investment opportunities
- Attraction of foreign investors and businesses
- Awareness of new developments in Nigeria
- Promote new trade and small business initiative
- Further facilitate and consolidate on the business relationship between Nigeria and USA
- Dinner Night on Wednesday with Ministers and Governors (7-10pm)
Speakers will include State Governors, Federal Ministers and Secretaries, state officials, Government agencies, as well as captains of industries and specialists.
Guests of Honor are Hon. Minister of Foreign Affairs, Amb. Olugbenga Ashiru MFR, The Niger State Executive Governor, Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu, Taraba State Governor, Danbaba Suntai, Minister of State for Works, Ambassador Bashir Yuguda and Group Managing Director/CEO of Access Bank Nigeria PLC, Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede.
Special discount price for members of Chambers of Commerce! Register fast and reserve your spot for one of the most exciting international events of the year!
Date: Tue, Aug. 21, 2012
Time: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
165 Courtland Street
Atlanta GA 30303