TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

Ngone Aw's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

NYMetro

"Thank you Kwasi, it is true and thank you for the reminder."

Ngone Aw replied Aug 9 to The words black and white when use to refer to a person leave me nauseous.

7 Aug 9
Reply by Ngone Aw

NYMetro

"Thank you for clarity, it is indeed the context of global racism white supremacy tha…"

Ngone Aw replied Aug 9 to The words black and white when use to refer to a person leave me nauseous.

7 Aug 9
Reply by Ngone Aw

NYMetro

"Kwasi, nothing I wrote was intended to imply your not a man, nor to deny your right…"

7 Aug 9
Reply by Ngone Aw

NYMetro

"Uhuru Kwasi, How will not using the word "white" stop the fact that it is a legal c…"

Ngone Aw replied Aug 8 to The words black and white when use to refer to a person leave me nauseous.

7 Aug 9
Reply by Ngone Aw

NYMetro

""What man has done man can do" ?  Same game different day, have we not learned from…"

Ngone Aw replied May 19 to Barack Obama, Meghan Markle, and "...what man has done man can do", Marcus Mosiah Garvey.

1 May 19
Reply by Ngone Aw

NYMetro

"Your welcomed, we are all entiltled to our perception "it seems" Respect TRIVIUM"

Ngone Aw replied May 14, 2014 to One's intellectual, innovative and creative capacity is limited by certain frequencies.

4 May 14, 2014
Reply by KWASI Akyeampong

NYMetro

"Greetings Kwesi, interesting and thought provoking, however, there are many types o…"

Ngone Aw replied May 6, 2014 to One's intellectual, innovative and creative capacity is limited by certain frequencies.

4 May 14, 2014
Reply by KWASI Akyeampong

RSS

Donations Accepted

Discussion Forum

The words black and white when use to refer to a person leave me nauseous.

Started by KWASI Akyeampong. Last reply by Ngone Aw Aug 9. 7 Replies

The words black and white when use…Continue

What would Sojourner do? Reparations or free all who are trafficked and held against their will?

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher Jul 24. 0 Replies

If I were free like Sojourner before me,…Continue

There's a probable certainty to "Justice" in the SCOTUS

Started by KWASI Akyeampong Jun 29. 0 Replies

There's a probable certainty to "Justice" in the …Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Rivers APC Hails Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi at 53
= = http://theblacklist.net/