TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

KWASI Akyeampong's Discussions (1,210)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

NYMetro

"I know you know how. Remember, everything that exist exist in language - spoken into…"

KWASI Akyeampong replied Aug 9 to The words black and white when use to refer to a person leave me nauseous.

7 Aug 9
Reply by Ngone Aw

NYMetro

"Thank you! Nothing I say is personal except what I say I am doing. "Man" is the 7.4…"

KWASI Akyeampong replied Aug 9 to The words black and white when use to refer to a person leave me nauseous.

7 Aug 9
Reply by Ngone Aw

NYMetro

"I do not use those mentioned classifications. That's a fact. Try it. Experience the…"

KWASI Akyeampong replied Aug 8 to The words black and white when use to refer to a person leave me nauseous.

7 Aug 9
Reply by Ngone Aw

NYMetro

"The intention of the post is for one to look at where are say one is going and to se…"

KWASI Akyeampong replied Feb 5 to What I Am For

2 Feb 5
Reply by KWASI Akyeampong

NYMetro

"The point is the ancestors have done their job. Will you and I add to what they have…"

KWASI Akyeampong replied Sep 29, 2016 to Stop Pimping The Ancestors!

13 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Zhana

NYMetro

" The messenger is not the message. ~Kwasi #For_Tolerance #sophic "

KWASI Akyeampong replied Jan 22, 2016 to King Holiday Lamentations - MLK's "I Have A Dream" and Michael Jackson's "Man In The Mirror"

4 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Zhana

NYMetro

"The intention is for you to think for yourself, not for me to give you my answers.Wh…"

KWASI Akyeampong replied Apr 16, 2015 to #Xenophobia: Shame on ungrateful South Africans! Many of your people, AND RESISTANCE, weren't "Foreign Nationals" in Africa...!

2 Apr 16, 2015

NYMetro

""Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it". is a catchy slogan…"

KWASI Akyeampong replied Mar 10, 2015 to SELMA 50 - TOWARDS THE END OF HISTORY

3 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Zhana

NYMetro

"Thanks for daring to engage in this conversation. Thanks for posing a question.Howev…"

KWASI Akyeampong replied Feb 15, 2015 to Black History Month enshrines and perpetuates the scab of inferiority and the victim cult.

2 Feb 15, 2015

NYMetro

"Call ended 6: 35PM. No one showed up for the call. "

KWASI Akyeampong replied Dec 7, 2014 to Join TheBlackList Tele-Conversation: "The Folly That Is The Buy Black Campaign", Sunday, December 7th

1 Dec 7, 2014

RSS

Donations Accepted

Discussion Forum

The words black and white when use to refer to a person leave me nauseous.

Started by KWASI Akyeampong. Last reply by Ngone Aw Aug 9. 7 Replies

The words black and white when use…Continue

What would Sojourner do? Reparations or free all who are trafficked and held against their will?

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher Jul 24. 0 Replies

If I were free like Sojourner before me,…Continue

There's a probable certainty to "Justice" in the SCOTUS

Started by KWASI Akyeampong Jun 29. 0 Replies

There's a probable certainty to "Justice" in the …Continue

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2018   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Rivers APC Hails Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi at 53
= = http://theblacklist.net/