TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

Brotha Lukata's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

NYMetro

"i can again with your assertion.  But i would ask that We in fact design what a Blac…"

Brotha Lukata replied Jun 17, 2018 to Being Father - as humans, we get to design who we be as fathers and be the father we design.

1 Jun 17, 2018
Reply by Brotha Lukata

NYMetro

"Who am I when I take the Black out? i see myself as an educator who is concerned abo…"

Brotha Lukata replied Jun 29, 2016 to Who am I when I take the Black out?

1 Jun 29, 2016
Reply by Brotha Lukata

NYMetro

"nothing is more important than being at peace with self.  sadly, too many New Afrika…"

Brotha Lukata replied Jan 12, 2016 to I have resolved for myself, now - I'm not out to change one thing about the world nor even make a difference in the world.

3 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Zhana

NYMetro

"i wanted to share a piece of an essay my english professor C. L. McInnis to dramatiz…"

Brotha Lukata replied Dec 31, 2015 to I am the One I am waiting for.

6 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by SendMeYourNews

NYMetro

"Xenophobia: Shame on ungrateful South Africans.  Many of your people - AND RESISTANC…"

Brotha Lukata replied Apr 16, 2015 to #Xenophobia: Shame on ungrateful South Africans! Many of your people, AND RESISTANCE, weren't "Foreign Nationals" in Africa...!

2 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by KWASI Akyeampong

NYMetro

"if Black History Month enshrines and perpetuates the scab of inferiority and the vic…"

Brotha Lukata replied Feb 15, 2015 to Black History Month enshrines and perpetuates the scab of inferiority and the victim cult.

2 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by KWASI Akyeampong

NYMetro

""

Brotha Lukata replied Oct 25, 2014 to Fixing whatever is Wrong in Society is often as effective as washing grapes, and, every solution creates another problem

2 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by Brotha Lukata

NYMetro

""

Brotha Lukata replied Oct 16, 2014 to Pity the poor cops! They don't make laws and set policies. Bring Ferguson to Legislatures and Congress

1 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Brotha Lukata

NYMetro

"Black is a description. Give it up. Embrace man. Theoretically that sound beautiful,…"

Brotha Lukata replied Sep 19, 2014 to Black is a description. Give it up. Embrace man.

6 Oct 1, 2014
Reply by TheBlackList

NYMetro

"Liberation is Impossible without Consciousness, Consciousness is Impossible without…"

Brotha Lukata replied Jun 13, 2013 to History, the single most impactful barrier and obstacle to Freedom.

4 Sep 26, 2016
Reply by SendMeYourNews

RSS

Donations Accepted

Discussion Forum

The enduring goodness of Donald Trump: He is that mirror reflecting what's there in me I dare not reveal - my "Walls" and silent indiscretions.

Started by KWASI Akyeampong on Sunday. 0 Replies

The enduring goodness of Donald Trump:He is that mirror reflecting what's there in me I dare not reveal - my "walls" and…Continue

I'm of the opinion that, maybe, sustainability begins in the mouth and ends in the sewers - the oceans

Started by KWASI Akyeampong Jun 9. 0 Replies

I'm of the opinion that, maybe, sustainability begins in mouth and ends up in the sewer - the oceans.Consider the enormous…Continue

On your way did you see a leaf by the way

Started by KWASI Akyeampong Nov 3, 2018. 0 Replies

On your way did you see a leaf by the way. By the way, soon you'll not pass me bye on your way... O Thanks, Pandora for keeping Hope out of the way So I may in content lay by the way arriving me no further than a leaf. ~Kwasi…Continue

Resistance is Futile.

Started by KWASI Akyeampong Sep 3, 2018. 0 Replies

Resist! The Resistance:Against the flow of the universe?Resistance creates persistence.Change is the only constant in the universe.:IT'S THE…Continue

© 2019   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Rivers APC Hails Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi at 53
= = http://theblacklist.net/