TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

Zhana's Discussions (269)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

NYMetro

"I think you will enjoy this video:  Your Grandmama Was Casting Spells https://www.yo…"

Zhana replied Nov 8, 2016 to Stop Pimping The Ancestors!

13 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Zhana

NYMetro

"Some people have used this knowledge and wisdom.  Many people used it for survival d…"

Zhana replied Nov 8, 2016 to Stop Pimping The Ancestors!

13 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Zhana

NYMetro

"We need to keep forward, based on the wisdom of the ancestors.  I agree with you, Dr…"

Zhana replied Nov 7, 2016 to Stop Pimping The Ancestors!

13 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Zhana

NYMetro

"I am sure we make false assumptions about each other.  People in the Diaspora make f…"

Zhana replied Sep 29, 2016 to Stop Pimping The Ancestors!

13 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Zhana

NYMetro

"MJ had some issues, of course, and I think he was acknowledging that in this song. …"

Zhana replied Jan 26, 2016 to King Holiday Lamentations - MLK's "I Have A Dream" and Michael Jackson's "Man In The Mirror"

4 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Zhana

NYMetro

"I agree.  We are at least as talented as the white actors, directors and writers, bu…"

Zhana replied Jan 20, 2016 to King Holiday Lamentations - MLK's "I Have A Dream" and Michael Jackson's "Man In The Mirror"

4 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Zhana

NYMetro

"Great.  I am glad you do that.  I don't think it's about discipline, though, it's mo…"

Zhana replied Jan 20, 2016 to Every holiday has a day. Kwanzaa has 7-seven days and it's not enough.

4 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Dr. Kinaya C. Sokoya

NYMetro

"We cannot be at peace with ourselves unless we are true to ourselves. "

Zhana replied Jan 12, 2016 to I have resolved for myself, now - I'm not out to change one thing about the world nor even make a difference in the world.

3 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Zhana

NYMetro

"Everything we do affects the world either positively or negatively. "

Zhana replied Jan 12, 2016 to I have resolved for myself, now - I'm not out to change one thing about the world nor even make a difference in the world.

3 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Zhana

NYMetro

"I agree with you about individuality.  There is a big difference between individuali…"

Zhana replied Jan 1, 2016 to I am the One I am waiting for.

6 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by SendMeYourNews

RSS

Donations Accepted

Discussion Forum

The enduring goodness of Donald Trump: He is that mirror reflecting what's there in me I dare not reveal - my "Walls" and silent indiscretions.

Started by KWASI Akyeampong on Sunday. 0 Replies

The enduring goodness of Donald Trump:He is that mirror reflecting what's there in me I dare not reveal - my "walls" and…Continue

I'm of the opinion that, maybe, sustainability begins in the mouth and ends in the sewers - the oceans

Started by KWASI Akyeampong Jun 9. 0 Replies

I'm of the opinion that, maybe, sustainability begins in mouth and ends up in the sewer - the oceans.Consider the enormous…Continue

On your way did you see a leaf by the way

Started by KWASI Akyeampong Nov 3, 2018. 0 Replies

On your way did you see a leaf by the way. By the way, soon you'll not pass me bye on your way... O Thanks, Pandora for keeping Hope out of the way So I may in content lay by the way arriving me no further than a leaf. ~Kwasi…Continue

Resistance is Futile.

Started by KWASI Akyeampong Sep 3, 2018. 0 Replies

Resist! The Resistance:Against the flow of the universe?Resistance creates persistence.Change is the only constant in the universe.:IT'S THE…Continue

© 2019   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Rivers APC Hails Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi at 53
= = http://theblacklist.net/