TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

All Discussions Tagged 'Violence Begins at Home' (1)

← Back to Life Coach
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Europe

Violence Begins at Home

Greetings, everyone.  We know where violence ends - in war, destruction and death.  But where does it begin?  We are each responsible for o…

Started by Zhana

0 May 4, 2016

RSS

Donations Accepted

Discussion Forum

Developing Strategic Networking Mastery

Started by Joyful Living Coaching Nov 1, 2017. 0 Replies

The holidays are perfect for relationship building and…Continue

They Took My Son! - 'I Beat Him And The State Made Me A Convict And Him 'A Dangerous Criminal'

Started by Joyful Living Coaching. Last reply by Zhana Mar 23, 2017. 1 Reply

Almost seven years after she was arrested and charged with child abuse and her then 11-year-old son taken from her and placed in state care, Joan Brown* is now being targeted by the police who are searching for the boy, who is now 18 years old and…Continue

Violence Begins at Home

Started by Zhana May 4, 2016. 0 Replies

Greetings, everyone. We know where violence ends - in war, destruction and death.  But where does it begin? We are each responsible for our own change and transformation.  Positive change starts from within.  Check it out: …Continue

Tags: Violence Begins at Home, Nonviolent Communication, NVC, nonviolence, violence

The Importance of Words in Your Energized Life

Started by Joyful Living Coaching. Last reply by KWASI Akyeampong Nov 9, 2017. 2 Replies

By Kit Cassingham | A friend recently commented that the word "just" should be eradicated from one's vocabulary.…Continue

Events

February 2018
SMTWTFS

© 2018   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

= = http://theblacklist.net/