TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

All Discussions Tagged 'Cuban5' (1)

← Back to Call To Action - Now Is The Time!
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Radio Cuban 5 Online is Born!

Check out the first interview with Alicia Jrapko of the International Committee for the Freedom of the Cuban 5; She talks with me about th…

Started by SendMeYourNews

0 Feb 9, 2012

RSS

Donations Accepted

Your donation
     keeps us online.

Discussion Forum

Online Petition Launched To Stop All-White Juries From Hearing African American Cases‏

Started by SendMeYourNews yesterday. 0 Replies

ONLINE PETITION LAUNCHED TO REPEAL AND ABOLISH SUPREME COURT RULING ALLOWING ALL-WHITE JURIES TO HEAR CASES OF AFRICAN AMERICANS-- The Supreme Court's ruling on Batson v Kentucky declares that "A citizen has no right to a jury composed in whole or…Continue

Get on the Caravan to the African Union (NYC) from ATL, Durham, Chicago, WDC & elsewhere...

Started by TheBlackList News Dec 13. 0 Replies

Get on the Caravan to the African Union (NYC) from ATL, Durham, Chicago, WDC and elsewhere...........WORLD AFRIKAN DIASPORA UNIONA Pan African Unity CollectiveMonday, December 15, 201410:30 a.m. Arrival/11:00 a.m. SharpPlease Email Now to …Continue

Rally for Alton H. Maddox, Jr., Eric Garner and Ramsey Orta - updates.

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher. Last reply by C. Earl Campbell DA 3rd Dec 11. 2 Replies

Prior to September 6, 2014, I had publicized my return to the practice of law in the settlement hearing in McCray et. al. v. City of New York in Manhattan Federal Court. This hearing would probably occur in October 2014. Therefore, I went to Staten…Continue

Join the families of Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin, Akai Gurley & Michael Brown Marching for Congressional Action on Police Brutality On Dec. 13‏, Washington DC

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher Dec 11. 0 Replies

On Saturday, Dec. 13, thousands will join the families of Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin,…Continue

Benny Wenda's statement on the massacre of youths and children in Paniai, West Papua

Started by TheBlackList News Dec 10. 0 Replies

Benny Wenda's statement on the massacre of youths and children in Paniai,…Continue

Papuans Behind Bars: The West Papua National Committee (KNPB) the most targeted Papuan civil society group‏

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher Dec 10. 0 Replies

November 2014: KNPB remain most targeted Papuan civil society group‏At the end of November 2014, there were at least 65 political prisoners in Papuan jails.The West Papua National Committee (Komite Nasional Papua Barat, KNPB)remains the most heavily…Continue

Make UN World Human Rights Day, Dec.10th, A Day Of Action - #BlackLivesMatter - Shut Down NYC!

Started by SendMeYourNews Dec 9. 0 Replies

THIS WEDNESDAY MAKE WORLD HUMAN RIGHTS DAY MEAN SOMETHING IN 2014 ~ "BLACK LIVES MATTER"  ~ SHUT DOWN NEW YORK CITY ON DECEMBER 10TH…Continue

Best responses to "Hands Up! Don't Shoot!" & "I Can't Breathe!", mentor Black males for success & survival in America.

Started by SendMeYourNews. Last reply by Goddess IsIs Akkebala Dec 9. 2 Replies

One of the best responses to "Hands Up! Don't Shoot!"and"I Can't…Continue