Chicago-Midwest

1.) What is the point of this conversation?
KWASI Akyeampong

The point of any conversation in this particular format is reading and writing because that's the highest and best use of this forum. The subject matters and discussions are secondary to the highest and best use.

2.) Your contribution here (on TheBlackList) has made a difference, however, I am not truly please with that difference.
KWASI Akyeampong

Perhaps you are not pleased with the difference because you don't recognize what you advocate. The difference is speaking or not speaking more so than what it is you are speaking about because... "When you are not speaking,‭ ‬you are not being heard."

Since however I choose to speak it makes all the difference in the word. Speaking is what you advocate therefore you should be pleased with that.

3.) How is it for you?
KWASI Akyeampong

Being a regular contributor to TheBlackList is enlightening, edifying, theraputic and stress reducing.

4.) Has your business been impacted by your participation on TheBlackList?
KWASI Akyeampong

Yes it has. Traffic to my website increased and because you RSS streamlined some of my post and listed my book on the Blacklistpub reading list awareness from others concerning my contribution to humanity and the literary community has also increased.

5.) Are you interested in exploring what it will take to have your participation and contribution on TheBlackList impact your business?
KWASI Akyeampong

You write it and I will read it.

Sincerely, Enoch Mubarak
President/CEO Mubarak Inter-prizes
www.mubarakinter-prizes.com

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –
https://theblacklist.net/