What do you wanna see mo of in 2018?

What do you think New Afrikans need to do more of and see mo' of in 2018?  ME, i feel We need to see mo' soulution ideas for the issues plaguing us in our communities.  For example, what's your new idea for ending the Infection of Drugs in our community?

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great question. I think we need more economic networking and anything that encourages buying black and social situations and gatherings where we can come together in brotherhood!  Peace!

• Kamal - i can get with that.  But can We take it a bite further and say We are going to initiate economic networking locally, then make the effort to connect our local efforts?  Are you familiar with the iBuy Black Discount Card in Philly, PA?  We're planning a replication of it in MedgarEversville (bak Jackson), ms.  i feel that it is important that the economic benefit of networking does trickledown, unlike the in capitalist "democracy" We live in.  the iBuy Black Discount Card would seem like a natural fit to your aspiration.  Spread the word about iBuy Black Discount Cards!

• Wouldn't be nice if New Afrikans developed Think Tanks in 2018 to strategize soulutions to our community-based issues like our Afrikan Cultural Deprivation Syndrome; Art & Cultural Appropriation; Community-level Healing & Repair of Our Humanity (Reparations); Drug Infestation of Our Community; Economic & Financial Literacy; Academic/Educational Literacy; Foreign Affairs & Policies; Physical & Mental Healthcare; Self Defense & Family Protection; National Security; Reducing Community Gun Violence; Service to Our Nation and Eliminating Unity Disrupters.

2018 is wide open for Blackucating, organizing, mobilizing New Afrikans to gain some power, even if only from MLK, Jr.'s perspective - "I am not interested in power for power's sake, but I'm interested in power that is moral, that is right and that is good."  New Afrikans need to become very interested in power.  We need to acquire some power.  Remember, prayer ALONE will not neutralize folks who have power for power's sake, only people who have power to with the intent to do right, to do good and have a moral foundation will neutralize power abusive persons.  New Afrikans have a nature inclination towards morality, but We still some power to blend with it.  Think Tanks can be the source of that power.

This reply was deleted.
https://theblacklist.net/