Africa for the Africans, a black-owned Atlanta based international business enterprise, specializing in tours to Africa and investment services helps individuals do just that. A new 12-day tour covering four regions in Ghana will take place, May 25-June 6, 2017. “We have over 10 years of experience touring in Africa and everything is completely laid out,” Bomani said. “People are getting a personal experience of a tour that is built for their special reconnection to the land of our ancestors."
AFTA%20website%20header%20.pngJonesboro, GA, March 30, 2016 --(PR.com)-- Everyone enjoys a full course meal, well how about a full course traveling opportunity on the Journey of a Lifetime to Ghana.

Africa for the Africans, a black-owned Atlanta based international business enterprise, specializing in tours to Africa and investment services helps individuals do just that. A new 12-day tour covering four regions in Ghana will take place, May 25-June 6, 2017.

“This Journey to the motherland is inspired by the works of Marcus Garvey to reconnect our people to the land and our ancestors,” Bomani Tyehimba, Director of Africa for the Africans Tours said. “We must pick up the flag and continue the works that was laid out by great visionaries like Marcus Garvey,” he added.

Africa for the Africans Tours & Investments revitalizes Africans throughout the Diaspora with a renewed cultural, economic and historical connection to the motherland - the African continent - and a mission to foster lasting relationships with our African family: a vision inspired by the Honorable Marcus Garvey, who coined the phrase “Africa for the Africans” to encourage a black nation to reconnect and invest in Africa for future generations.

Africa for the Africans’ vision has guided hundreds of people yearning to be exposed to opportunities in Africa.

So, why tour with Africa for the Africans Tours and Investment Group?

“We have over 10 years of experience touring in Africa and everything is completely laid out,” Bomani said. “People are getting a personal experience of a tour that is built for their special reconnection to the land of our ancestors. We have adjusted the tour so many times and ways that it allows us to offer you the best itinerary, a top notch staff, great security, and a very special experience- “the journey of a lifetime,” he added.

The tour satisfies your adventurous spirit while letting you experience a vibrant Africa with a mix of roots, culture, paradise, night life, shopping, networking, business, and investment opportunities. This journey is breath taking as you connect with historical sites like Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Park, Bojo Beach, Fiema Monkey Sanctuary, Fuller Waterfalls, the Elmina Holocaust Dungeons and so much more.

Tour patrons are exposed to the many investments, land/home ownership opportunities that exist in Ghana, as well as opportunities to experience “the gift of giving” by delivering valuable school supplies, toys and clothing to children’s orphanages and schools during the tour.

Since 2006, Africa for the Africans Tours & Investments has been dedicated to empowering Africa as a home base for people of African ancestry around the world.

Press Contact:
Bomani Tyehimba
Africa for the Africans: Tours & Investments
afta2010@msn.com
www.africafortheafricans.org

You need to be a member of TheBlackList Pub to add comments!

Join TheBlackList Pub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• South

Greetings, this is Bomani Tyehimba the Owner of this business Africa for the Africans Tours & Investments. Visit our website to view all of the tour details www.africafortheafricans.org and documentation of pics/videos from 2006-Present at www.youtube.com/bomani2007 and www.facebook.com/bomani.  

You definitely have to do your own research on us and not take anything Ras Jahbo has to say as the truth. It’s not right that people can accuse you of doing things to them and they have no proof. His wife Ms Sadiki came to Ghana with us and had a great time in Oct 2008. Based on her great time with our group he decided he wanted to go to Ghana and do business on his own. I gave him a direct link with my business partners to help him and he decided he did not want to pay for their services of helping to acquire land and get his Repatriation move setup by us. He decided to connect with people on his own and somehow he lost his money by trusting people who had no documentation and establish business and connection like we do in Ghana. Some people in Ghana will take your money for land deals if you just give them your money. The same thing in Jamaica where I am from and anywhere else. We have a system with our partners there in Ghana that works. That’s why we have 2 business and investment conference on every tour. You cannot just go to any country and just start meeting people and believing everything that they are trying to sell you. Ras Jahbo say I have a money exchanger coming on our tour and I gave him permission to rob my tour members. This makes no sense. Everyone has an option to change money at the Money Exchange bureau, hotel or people we invite to help change money. All of these are professionals that provide that service for an exchange comparable to market value. Ras Jahbo did what a lot of people have done and then they get upset with others. He trust the word of someone who knew someone and they took him for a ride. This is why I recommend that people travel with our tour group to Ghana so they are not vulnerable. We get everyone prepared and make sure they are safe while traveling around the country. We recommend that no one give any money for any investments without consulting with our investment and repatriation team in Ghana. I have taken over 200 people on 10 different tour to Ghana from 2006-2015. I have a list of information below that anyone can check out to validate the incredible reconnection program that we have built over the last 10 years. Ras Jahbo and others maybe frustrated about their lack of success doing business in Ghana, but you have to be accountable for your actions and stop blaming others when you did not do your research or have a successful game plan.  If you have interest in doing business in Ghana reach out to us because of the level of success we have in getting people to live and do business in Ghana. All of our information is listed below.  

AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS
    Tours & Investments
    Mission: Reconnecting Africans
    in the Diaspora to our Motherland
    for Repatriation & Pan-Africanism
    Bomani Tyehimba 404-931-9429

afta2010@msn.com

www.facebook.com/bomani
    www.youtube.com/bomani2007
    www.twitter.com/bomani2010

www.bomaniitservices.com

www.africafortheafricans.org 

• Chicago-Midwest

Mr. Tyehimba, Your threats to harm me means Little to me. You and your co-workers exploited  many other Afrikans _Americans (besides mi)that put trust in you and your tour and got scam. Never will I cease to expose this injustice to Black People.  you Told me , you will hurt me for doing so . that doesn't in the least affect me. You betray Afrikan people. Yes , i got beat out of money by the people that work for you. When i ask you some time ago, you admitted you knew these Ghanaian s were scamming the very people that you were suppose to protect. They continue to this very day. I have a real problem with that. What do you called a person like you. As you told me, i am stupid enough to allow Ghanaians to beat me , i am a fool. This is how you  feel about the people that support your tour as I did and my wife. You are a snake in the grass.  People can make up their own mind about whether to travel with you. I own land and a home in ghana. I know the people that work for you. These men went to kaneshie and beat up a family. I was there.I know the family. So, yes brotha, I know more than you think.  Because these people told the truth, your people came with chains and beat this family. These were your employees that did this cowardly and criminal act. i can prove ALL I say. These are dangerous people you have hosting on your tour.They got catch and the court made them paid for damages. These are the people that con the tourist on your tour. your cussing  me and threating my LIFE proves the vile  and evil character  you possess.What you fail to see is your own shortcoming. Your karma. The Ancestors won't allow your tour to succeed. you struggle. So you blame your victims , such as I. many people have lost confidence in you and your tour. Its the way you operate. One Afrika is sufferring as well. Last time i was there i was the only guest. You fail them as well. your  negative.attitude  nasty  belligerent way of speaking to people is well know. You don't care about anything BLACK. YOU ARE CHASING MONEY, just like your friends. As for the liberation of Black People ,my opinion,you care nothing. Actions speak louder than words. Now tell me, how many people have repatriate because of you? Have you? But I have . Inspite of your friends trying to stop me . Yes I know your friends at American downs, and Jamestown.Now you probably feel I'm a terrible fellow for telling on you and your friends. However, others may feel i trying to help others avoid trouble that i ended up in  by dealing with you. Thats exactly my purpose. Nothing more. 

• South

Like I said to you before you went to Ghana. Do business with my Investment Conference Director Dahveed and you chose to connect with other people that are not a part of our crew? You are the dumb ass one that went ahead and gave Ghanaians $7,000 like a fool without getting a lawyer or my consultants to help with the deal. Now you feel that you can blame me and people that are contractors on the tour. This has nothing to do with me. So I am pissed off that you are going around making comments to the best tour business taking people to Ghana and helping them live their successfully. I will never let anyone disrespect my work and I take it like that. Like I said don't put my name or business in your mouth or on any of your comments. I am sick and tired of weak ass black people like you fighting people like myself who are doing the work of the ancestors. Getting black people from the diaspora to live and do business in Ghana. What is your contributions other than consistently attacking me for your stupid move in Ghana that cause you to get robbed on a real estate deal? Be a man and own up to your responsibility and stop attacking me. What is your contributions? Mine is this great website and business. www.africafortheafricans.org

• South

To everyone please do not go to Africa like this fool Ras Jahbo and give strangers money for land. This is the biggest mistake people make. The people that have followed our advice are living nice in Ghana and no one has robbed them for $7,000 or any amount. It is just common sense. This guy Ras Jahbo is just another stupid American who thinks he can go anywhere in the world and everyone is going to bow down to him. People are hungry and if they see you coming and moving around the country like you are clueless showing off that you got money. What do you expect they are going to rob you? I am from Jamaica and when I go back I do not flash money and let people know that I am a successful business man. I blend in and go with the flow of the country. That’s how you survive. Hopefully this fool Ras Jahbo learns his lesson and to take responsibility for his stupidity. At the end of the day he has no one to blame but his stupid ass self. www.africafortheafricans.org

• Chicago-Midwest

I would be very careful of these tours especially this one located in Atlanta. I ran into an Afrikan American in Ghana that claimed this tour group had as their tour guides  several Ghanians that con them for money on land deals. These thieves were recommended as good people to deal with if you want to invested in Land in Ghana. They would take you to a nice lot and introduce you to the would be owner. All of this stage to get money. I really got upset to learn Afrikan - American along with Ghanaians , were running this game on Brothas and Sistahs  trying to reconnect with their Roots. So I invested further. I found out on the  these thieves accompany the tourist during their tour . They exchange money, Dollars to Cedis one for one cheating with the rate. It is unlawful for any Ghanaian to exchange money unless he has a license to do so with Forex Exchange market. So when you give them $100.00 dollars to exchange they would give you 100 Ghana cedis in return. if the rate that day is 3.79 (as today) you should receive 379GHS. I was angry because I'd been ripped in this manner. I vowed to expose these people and alert those unaware of dhese things. I connected with Mr. Thehimba by phone and to  my surprise, he knew of these going ons. But nothing has changed. I also have strong views  about giving gifts without accountability. Its hurts more than helps. Live in Ghana a while, and you will probably see as I.Beware of de sheep in wolves clothing.

• Europe

Thank you for the good head´s up. I would have forwarded this article, but now won´t.

Peace,

Arlene Johnson

Publisher/Author

http://www.truedemocracy.net

To access my work, click on the icon that says Magazine.

True Democracy
This reply was deleted.
https://theblacklist.net/