For All Points-Of-The-View.
Underserved Minority High School Seniors Must Apply By March 30th to be Eligible
Time is running out for high school seniors to submit their applications to Jackie Robinson Foundation. In addition to a financial grant, the Foundation also provides its scholars with mentoring, internships and leadership development. The deadline is March 30th.
To be eligible for a Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship, an applicant must:
* Be a graduating, minority high school senior;
* Plan to attend an accredited and approved four–year institution within the United States;
* Show leadership potential;
* Demonstrate a dedication to community service;
* Present evidence of financial need;
* Be a United States citizen;
* A minimum SAT score of 1,000 combined on the math and critical reading sections or a composite ACT score of 22; and
* Not possess a degree from a 2 or 4–year College when applying for the scholarship.
The application process is "paper-less" and must be done online.
For more information, please visit their website at www.jackierobinson.org and click on "apply", or e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|This information has been distributed through BlackPR.com and BlackNews.com,|