TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

All Discussions Tagged 'shifing' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Asia

Problems You Face While Choosing Movers and Packer in Last Minute

Relocation is a time taking process therefore, it is always advisable to every relocator that start planning of their move right from the…

Started by Soni Kumari

0 Feb 5, 2018

RSS

Donations Accepted

Forum

The Ramey Commentaries by Mike Ramey

Started by Mike Ramey in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES on Friday. 0 Replies

OUR SONS DESERVE A LEG UP, TOO!     For the King Holiday, I wanted to dig back in to my 'gold' files for a piece to remind us all that our young Black men DESERVE to have help from their families, churches and communities...MORE than young…Continue

Tags: Feminism, Dangers, Men, Males, Black

The Ramey Commentaries by Mike Ramey

Started by Mike Ramey in Bulletins on Friday. 0 Replies

COALFLAKES: A BLACK SNOWSTORM?     Recently, I happened across a term in our modern society which seemed to accurately describe some high-school and college-aged young people in the USA and the UK. That term was ‘snowflake’. Defined simply, it means…Continue

Tags: Business, Building, Community, Education

On Line Book Reviews by Mike Ramey

Started by Mike Ramey in Education on Friday. 0 Replies

“There exists no shortcut to true prophetic interpretation. The interpreter who wishes to enter into the study of God’s written revelation must diligently prepare himself for this sacred task.”--Dr. Paul Lee Tan, Author“The Interpretation of…Continue

Tags: Times, End, Prophecy, Bible, KJV

On Line Book Reviews by Mike Ramey

Started by Mike Ramey in Education on Friday. 0 Replies

“And, even more important, what happens when death comes? Is death the end of everything, as the humanists insist, or is it only the beginning of endless ages yet to come?”Henry M. Morris, Author “The Revelation Record”     The definition of a…Continue

Tags: Revelation, Jesus, Christ, the, of

© 2019   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Rivers APC Hails Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi at 53
= = http://theblacklist.net/