TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

All Discussions Tagged 'Black' (65)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

#AfricansStopDancing4Whites 11/24/7 Charles E. Campbell When Africans Stop Dancing 4 the Entertainment and Amusement of Whites, Asians, Ara…

Started by Charles E. Campbell

0 Nov 24, 2017

White Power v Black Power: Don’t Get it Twisted

During the presidential campaign of Donald Trump, a number of radical groups, like the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), have risen from the shadows.  Th…

Started by Dr. Kinaya C. Sokoya

2 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Dr. Kinaya C. Sokoya

Liberians Position To Join The Global Fashion System

With the accession of the Republic of Liberia's membership to the World Trade Organization there has been considerable dialogue amongst Lib…

Started by Urban Fashion Network

0 Nov 12, 2016

Divided We fail - under trump, hillary or america!

i been reading kwame zulu shabazz <> and "Marilyn Kai Jewett" <> argue about who wil…

Started by Brotha Lukata

0 Jul 31, 2016

Monthly Lifting-up Our Revered Ancestor

According to Dr. Carter G. Woodson, the Father of Black History Month, “Philosophers have long conceded, however, that every man has two ed…

Started by Brotha Lukata

0 Feb 14, 2016

Paint the Town in Style with Color

.. PHOTO CREDIT: Mr. Melvern Isaac The “Let’s Paint” women’s fashion collection created for spring and summer of 2016 offers a…

Started by Urban Fashion Network

0 Dec 14, 2015

Natural Living Film Festival & Community Forum NYC November 5,6,7 2015

Movie: EVOLUTION OF A CRIMINAL - November 5th at 6:45 PM Maysels Cinema 343 Malcolm X Blvd. nr. 127th st. Harlem How does a 16 year old hon…

Started by yvonne Stafford

0 Oct 17, 2015

I would love to meet you on my journey across America.

Can you answer "The Tough Questions?" Tough Question #1 Imagine that you are a Black man and the year is 1955. You’re walking down the st…

Started by Sonja Cassandra Perdue

0 Jul 6, 2015

My Journey to the Republican Party

[By Raynard Jackson] Over the weekend a reporter from a major media outlet called.  He has been wanting to do an extended profile on me fo…

Started by TheBlackList News

0 Jul 6, 2015

Afrakan Queen Mother Warriors Speak- ALD May25.2015 Decree & Commentary

Greetings Afrakan Family Village Nation: Afrakan Queen Mother Warriors (AQMW) in attendance as "credentialed observers" of the Internation…

Started by PerAnkhKhamniversity

0 Jun 6, 2015

Donations Accepted

What's My Purpose in Life? Social Parasite or Investor

Started by SendMeYourNews in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES yesterday. 0 Replies

By Alton H. Maddox, Jr.("Attorney-at-War")Work Study GroupNo one can come into this world by himself or herself alone without outside assistance.  This especially applies to atheists.  There must be a “force in the world” beyond ourselves.  Most…Continue

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton in Politics on Monday. 0 Replies

From The Ramparts Junious Ricardo…Continue

Association For The Study of Classical African Civilizaton Thirty-Fifth Annual Conference

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES on Saturday. 0 Replies

ASCAC Holds Thirty Fifth AnnualConference In  Philadelphia                           …Continue

© 2018   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

= =