TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

All Discussions Tagged 'Black' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chicago-Midwest

THE MANHOOD LINE: LIVE! By Mike Ramey

As we are coming out of winter, and into spring my brothers, I trust that the time in hibernation has not left you mentally soft and…

Started by Mike Ramey

0 Mar 1

Chicago-Midwest

An Elder Must TEACH! By Mike Ramey

SOME ‘BLACK FACE’…SOMETIMES?The glory of young men is their strength: and the beauty of old men is the grey head.      In my office, I hav…

Started by Mike Ramey

0 Feb 10

Chicago-Midwest

On Line Book Reviews by Mike Ramey

“It takes an amalgamation of spiritual, mental, physical, and emotional traits, existing in each partner to give any relationship a fighti…

Started by Mike Ramey

0 Feb 10

Chicago-Midwest

LAZY BLACK PARENTS: BRING BACK ‘THE MANTRA’: The Ramey Commentaries by Mike Ramey

I’d like to remind those of us who are of the darker hue of one thing this Black History Month: Success goes to the prepared, period!…

Started by Mike Ramey

2 Feb 6
Reply by Arlene Johnson

Chicago-Midwest

The Ramey Commentaries by Mike Ramey

OUR SONS DESERVE A LEG UP, TOO!      For the King Holiday, I wanted to dig back in to my 'gold' files for a piece to remind us all th…

Started by Mike Ramey

0 Jan 17

Chicago-Midwest

On Line Book Reviews by Mike Ramey

“Liberals who claim to care so much about underprivileged Blacks not only relegate them to the worst performing schools, but also the most…

Started by Mike Ramey

0 Jan 17

West

Black Arts Movement special edition

Greetings:  The April edition of the journal 'Africology: The Journal of Pan African Studies' has published a special edition on the Blac…

Started by Itibari M Zulu

0 Apr 25, 2018

South

Is It Worth Your Money and Your Commitent? Awaiting our Destruction or Taking Action

Greetings all.  This appeal may seem like another internet rant to some, perhaps prophetic to some, and then maybe just another good "dropp…

Started by Samuel Burnham

4 Mar 31, 2018
Reply by Claudine E Boothe

Chicago-Midwest

#AfricansStopDancing4Whites

#AfricansStopDancing4Whites 11/24/7 Charles E. Campbell When Africans Stop Dancing 4 the Entertainment and Amusement of Whites, Asians, Ara…

Started by Charles E. Campbell

0 Nov 24, 2017

DMV

White Power v Black Power: Don’t Get it Twisted

During the presidential campaign of Donald Trump, a number of radical groups, like the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), have risen from the shadows.  Th…

Started by Dr. Kinaya C. Sokoya

2 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Dr. Kinaya C. Sokoya

RSS

Donations Accepted

Forum

Humana CEO Refuses to Join Health Insurance Peers in Opposing "Medicare-for-All"

Started by SendMeYourNews in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES on Friday. 0 Replies

Given an opportunity today to walk back prior support for "Medicare-for-All," Humana CEO Bruce Broussard refused,…Continue

Little Provides a Big Message

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton in The Arts on Monday. 0 Replies

Little, Provides a Big MessageJunious Ricardo Stanton             The motion picture Little opened in theaters on April 12 and is doing very well at the box office for a low budget film. As of this writing the film has grossed $15,499,000 its first…Continue

4 Objects Which You Can Polished Right When You Get New Home With Packers And Movers In Gurgaon| Instantaneous Scrubbing Places Without Even Troubling For Cloths

Started by prena sharma in Politics Apr 11. 0 Replies

Packers And Movers GurgaonLook, we know when Travelling for so long with complete #Household goods you get so hectic and restless that you want some rest and peace…Continue

Tags: Gurgaon, Movers, And, Packers

Read Olubandele Dada’s New Book “West African Folktales”, a Compilation of Legends and Fables of Africa That Reflect Its Grand Cultures to the Western World

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher in Education Apr 10. 0 Replies

Olubandele Dada, a passionate writer with an MBA from the University of Southern California and a PhD in clinical psychology…Continue

© 2019   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Rivers APC Hails Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi at 53
= = http://theblacklist.net/