TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

Rayfield A. Waller's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

MD/DC/VA

"Brother Enoch; That is precisely what I think we need to ask this Brother--why IS h…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied May 11, 2009 to Why the Hell are Here?

17 May 23, 2009
Reply by Ulysses

South

"Damn! Can't beat a Zen Master. You Koan writing muthuhfuckuh. Those who cannot re…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied May 3, 2009 to self-defeatist niggas!

129 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Abdurrahman T. L. Nelson

South

"Damn! Nigguh, you just said in one short paraphrase of a B-Movie with Tina Turbine a…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied May 3, 2009 to self-defeatist niggas!

129 Jun 16, 2009

Chicago-Midwest

"Whew! You JUST like Kundun. I met his ass twice (once, in Ithaca, NY--which has the…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied Apr 28, 2009 to What do you want? And why you're never gonna get it

5 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Ulysses

Chicago-Midwest

"Ahhhhhh, This is why I gave up poetry. The best poets make language do things that…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied Apr 25, 2009 to enjoying the liberty to express ideas: Put something on the frigidaire door!

5 May 15, 2009
Reply by Ulysses

South

"Permalink Reply by Rayfield A. Waller just now You see, Ulysses? It is hopeless--at…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied Apr 23, 2009 to self-defeatist niggas!

129 Jun 16, 2009

Chicago-Midwest

"I have been skeptical about urban farming--at least for the east side where I live.…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied Apr 19, 2009 to Urban Farming, Neo Victorianism, Hip Hop vs. Rap Culture and La Fin Du Monde

2 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Ulysses

South

"Hey, take a break from your chest beating to read this (I'm certain you didn't do th…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied Apr 19, 2009 to self-defeatist niggas!

129 Jun 16, 2009

Chicago-Midwest

"Makes sense--makes a LOT of sense. Indeed, people do not tend to seek information th…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied Apr 13, 2009 to I'm failing to understand

3 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Rayfield A. Waller

Chicago-Midwest

"Yes, I followed your link and read all of the frightening statistics about Black il…"

Rayfield A. Waller replied Apr 12, 2009 to THE BLACK RULING CLASS vs.THE BLACK WORKING CLASS -AND THE CASUALTIES OF WAR

4 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Rayfield A. Waller

RSS

Donations Accepted

Your donation
     keeps us online.

Forum

For Immediate Release LONDON SOHO SQUARE STATIC DEMO AGAINST CHILD ABUSE on the 24th July 2014

Started by Darcy Delaproser in Politics 38 minutes ago. 0 Replies

For Immediate Release London 23rd July 2014 LONDON SOHO SQUARE STATIC DEMO AGAINST CHILD ABUSE on the 24th July Child Abuse organisations,…Continue

A Little Assistance In Relocating Your Fragile Items More Efficiently

Started by Mukesh Singh in LEISURE_RECREATION_TRAVEL yesterday. 0 Replies

Relocation can never be added in the list of projects which are comfortable to do; rather, the same has always been the one which is not only complicated, but a little tricky to do as well, particularly if you are planning to work entirely by…Continue

Tags: Packers, and, Movers, Chennai, in

Relocating Containers Play Important Role in Shifting Home

Started by Rajeev Kumar in Politics yesterday. 0 Replies

Shifting bins perform an essential part pertaining to safe and sound new house purchase. Ideal packing containers ensure it is simple bunch goods as well as go these people safely and securely. It really is dangerous to be able to bunch products…Continue

Home Furniture Transferring – Some Crucial Information You Ought to Know

Started by Rajeev Kumar in Politics yesterday. 0 Replies

That creates you pleased whenever we discover in which we're going to transfer with fresh residence. Yet if we recognize that we need to group and also proceed complete components of house to advance straight into brand-new house, all of us find all…Continue

Trekking Guide in Nepal - Chhitij Adhikari

Started by Trekking in Nepal in LEISURE_RECREATION_TRAVEL on Monday. 0 Replies

My name is Chhitij Adhikari and i am Independent Trekking Guide in Nepal. I am a register trekking guide in the Nepalese Himalaya. Before guide working several years as a porter and becoming fluent in English I became a guide in 2001. I have spent…Continue

Tags: Chhitij, Adhikari, Independent, -, Nepal

http://www.adventurediscoverytravel.com - http://www.adventurediscoverytravel.com

Started by www.adventurediscoverytravel.com in Politics on Saturday. 0 Replies

Adventure DiscoveryTreks & TravelGovt Regd No.: 61470/065/066 PAN : 601190072 call us+977 - 9851087389, 9851145880Home…Continue

Tags: Travel, &, DiscoveryTreks, Adventure

Chicago Defender featured Thursday July 17th at National Black Wall Street Chicago Luncheon

Started by Mark S. Allen in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES Jul 16. 0 Replies

National Black Wall Street Chicago Luncheon Thursday July 17th featuring New Interim Publisher/Executive Editor Cheryl Mainor of The Chicago Defender and National Black Wall Street Chicago Summer Youth Interns and Business Enterprise Program…Continue

‘Apartheid Avenue’ two blocks from the White House by Rev. Jesse Jackson

Started by SendMeYourNews in Politics Jul 14. 0 Replies

-July 14, 2014 - Diplomats who abuse their immunity from prosecution to…Continue

"The Last Virgin Alive": The Tale of a Virgin Girl's First Year in College

Started by SendMeYourNews in RELATIONSHIPS. Last reply by Bobby Adkin Jul 14. 1 Reply

"THE LAST VIRGIN ALIVE" -- A NEW BITTERSWEET TALE ABOUT THE TRAVAILS OF A VIRGIN GIRL’S FIRST YEAR IN COLLEGEDebutante author Stephanie Crosby pens a gripping romantic suspense novel about a girl called Symphony who is feeling isolated and rejected…Continue

Tags: Stephanie Crosby, The Last Virgin Alive

Call for Afrikan drummers to raise the spirit of the Hon. Marcus Garvey during the centennial year of UNIA/ACL

Started by SendMeYourNews in Bulletins Jul 11. 0 Replies

This is a call for all Afrikan drummers in touch their their spirituality to welcome the presence of about fifty Afrikan Presidents to Washington DC on August 1st. This is a call for all African drummers on the anniversary day of the freedom of our…Continue

Get on TheBlackList with
the following networks:

Facebook Page Twitter Ning foursquare StumbleUpon Digg Blogger pinterest

Notes

Promos

Created by SendMeYourNews Jul 10, 2012 at 6:18pm. Last updated by SendMeYourNews Jul 10, 2012.

Text Alerts!

Created by KWASI Akyeampong Jan 20, 2010 at 5:52pm. Last updated by KWASI Akyeampong May 28, 2012.

© 2014   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

http://theblacklist.net/