TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

Wes Barnard's Discussions (93)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

NYMetro

"I cannot speak for everyone, but I made the decision last year to boycott the NFL. T…"

Wes Barnard replied 4 hours ago to Is It Time To Boycott The NFL?

1 4 hours ago
Reply by Wes Barnard

South

"One cannot solve a problem without exposing the root cause. Out of ignorance, lack o…"

Wes Barnard replied Mar 29 to Is It Worth Your Money and Your Commitent? Awaiting our Destruction or Taking Action

4 Mar 31
Reply by Claudine E Boothe

Chicago-Midwest

"   This comment is for the article published today, August 14, 2017 entitled The Fas…"

Wes Barnard replied Aug 14, 2017 to Stop Black Babies Dying in Columbus Ohio

1 Aug 14, 2017
Reply by Wes Barnard

"Good intentions, but poorly focussed. First things first. Unless and until we come t…"

Wes Barnard replied Jan 2, 2017 to A New Year's Pledge For A Conscious Black Community

1 Jan 2, 2017
Reply by Wes Barnard

NYMetro

"The film "Birth of a Nation", although depicting the horrendous and brutal treatment…"

Wes Barnard replied Oct 18, 2016 to Nate Parker's Birth of A Nation

4 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Junious Ricardo Stanton

NYMetro

"Well written observations about this event. Unfortunately, I am so hardened against…"

Wes Barnard replied Jun 21, 2016 to Something's Fishy In Orlando

1 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Wes Barnard

NYMetro

"Where is the essay? All I can see is two photos of an automatic weapon. Please?"

Wes Barnard replied Jun 13, 2016 to Weird Things About The Orlando Shootings

1 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Wes Barnard

NYMetro

"By the time MLK began to realize the "system" was irredeemable, it was too late. He…"

Wes Barnard replied Jan 15, 2016 to Suppressed Martin Luther King Jr.

2 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Nana Baakan Agyiriwah

NYMetro

"Family, this film "Black Friday" joins the legion of films that hammer on the same t…"

Wes Barnard replied Nov 11, 2015 to The Film 'Black Friday' Focuses on Economic Empowerment for African Americans & Boycotts. Check it out!

2 Nov 12, 2015
Reply by Zhana

South

"While Africa and we sleep, today we have AFRICOM. Welcome to unconsciousness. Shalom."

Wes Barnard replied Aug 27, 2015 to National Security Council Memorandum 46

1 Aug 27, 2015
Reply by Wes Barnard

RSS

Donations Accepted

Forum

Is It Time To Boycott The NFL?

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES. Last reply by Wes Barnard 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

From The RampartsJunious Ricardo Stanton Is It…Continue

Free Enterprise Project Slammed JPMorgan Chase Over its $500,000 Donation to the Southern Poverty Law Center

Started by SendMeYourNews in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES May 15. 0 Replies

CEO Jamie Dimon Stares Blankly – JPMorgan Chase Leader Unable to Defend His Company's Funding of Anti-Religious Bigotry and Other Extremist Work.After JPMorgan Chase's sizable donation to the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) was denounced in front…Continue

What Would Malcolm X Say About Fake News

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES May 14. 0 Replies

From The Ramparts Junious Ricardo Stanton What Would Malcolm X Say About Fake…Continue

Alton H. Maddox, Jr's letter to Stephen A. Smith and ESPN in defence of Mrs. Kylia Carter equating NCAA Basketball with Slavery and the Prison Industrial Complex

Started by TheBlackList News in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES May 11. 0 Replies

Dear Mr. Smith:             I was watching "First Take" on ESPN 2 this week.  The mother of Wendell Carter, Jr., a basketball player for Duke University, was equating college basketball with slavery and the prison-industrial complex.  You took…Continue

Events

© 2018   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

= = http://theblacklist.net/