TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

Olatunji Mwamba's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

" This person who wrote this article is completely a-historical in her analysis of th…"

Olatunji Mwamba replied Dec 11, 2013 to Why Every Black Woman Should Marry a Jewish Man : A Book For All Women Looking For the Perfect "Alpha" Male

5 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Rudwaan

Chicago-Midwest

"Not that I necessarily agree (I don't disagree totally either) with Louis Farrakhan…"

Olatunji Mwamba replied Oct 7, 2012 to STEINBERG: IT IS A FANTASY FOR BLACKS TO CONSIDER BUILDING A SEPARATE SOCIETY...

6 Feb 15, 2018
Reply by Adventure Trekking Team

West

"This is an excellent idea, one that has been and is currently being discussed on the…"

Olatunji Mwamba replied Mar 4, 2012 to Notes on the Elders Council

1 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Olatunji Mwamba

Chicago-Midwest

"Ase'."

Olatunji Mwamba replied May 5, 2011 to THE BLACK AWAKENING: DEMONSTRATION RALLIES FOR REPARATIONS!

3 May 8, 2011
Reply by Tziona Yisrael

NYMetro

"@MarvinX, I couldn't agree with you more. How you appear to others, generally is a r…"

Olatunji Mwamba replied Apr 1, 2011 to PULL UP YOUR PANTS! ARE SAGGIN' PANTS REALLY THE PROBLEM?

2 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Olatunji Mwamba

Chicago-Midwest

"I have a Red, Black, and Green flag in my home and I wera a Red, Black, and Green fl…"

Olatunji Mwamba replied Mar 14, 2010 to RED, GREEN, BLACK - TIME TO REPRESENT

4 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Ali Aminifu

NYMetro

"Indeed. Baba Olatunji"

Olatunji Mwamba replied Jan 26, 2010 to I am my father

3 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by H. khalif Khalifah

NYMetro

"This is a sickness, our people seem to be acquiring around the world. It's called se…"

Olatunji Mwamba replied Dec 25, 2009 to Bleaching Jesus

3 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by JA

NYMetro

"Isn't interesting that when a Blackman commits a 'crime' and serves his time and pay…"

Olatunji Mwamba replied Aug 25, 2009 to Michael Vick and Other Scapegoats

7 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Junious Ricardo Stanton

Africa

"I know I won't allow them to give that poison to me or my family. Goddamn Bastards.…"

Olatunji Mwamba replied Jul 22, 2009 to Forced Vaccination & De-Population Agenda

5 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Ngone Aw

RSS

Donations Accepted

© 2019   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Rivers APC Hails Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi at 53
= = http://theblacklist.net/