TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

AISHA's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

NYMetro

"Black Power! Will you provide me with the transcript of this radio show! "

AISHA replied May 25, 2012 to "The War On Drugs Is A War On Us": Warren Ballentine live broadcast today 6:30pm. Log In!

1 May 25, 2012
Reply by AISHA

Chicago-Midwest

"You a little  bit rude...... and thats another reason why I just keep doing things f…"

AISHA replied May 9, 2011 to I QUIT! - MWALIMU KABAILA

7 May 9, 2011
Reply by AISHA

Chicago-Midwest

"BROTHER WE JUST DID THE "A CALL TO ACTION AND THERE ARE STILL AFFECTS AND EFFECTS OF…"

7 May 9, 2011
Reply by AISHA

Chicago-Midwest

"WE STILL NEED TO ADDRESS THE AFFECTS AND EFFECTS ON US INTERMS OF WHITE SUPREMACY SY…"

7 May 9, 2011
Reply by AISHA

Chicago-Midwest

"THIS EXACTLY WHY I WILL READ IT AND SUPPORT YOU ALL BUT WONT JOIN...WE AS BLACK FOLK…"

7 May 9, 2011
Reply by AISHA

Chicago-Midwest

"are you from the school of Malachi York!"

AISHA replied Jan 4, 2010 to The Hopelessness of Raising A Nation

3 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by AISHA

"this is good!"

AISHA replied Jan 4, 2010 to Strong fathers build strong communities

1 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by AISHA

MD/DC/VA

"To answer the question: in a word NO! Its never gonna happen! Our people dont want i…"

AISHA replied Jan 4, 2010 to 2010 WILL BE THE YEAR OF BLACK EMPOWERMENT

2 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by H. khalif Khalifah

Chicago-Midwest

"BEAUTIFUL BLACK POWER I APPRECIATE YOUR ARTICLES SHUKHRAN SISTA AISHA"

AISHA replied Nov 17, 2008 to BLACK POWER ADVOCATES AND BLACK NATIONALIST - WE ARE ONE IN THE STRUGGLE

1 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by AISHA

NYMetro

"BLACK POWER!"

AISHA replied Nov 11, 2008 to WHY KHALIFAH SUPPORTS THE CANDIDACY OF BARACK OBAMA

3 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by AISHA

RSS

Donations Accepted

Your donation
     keeps us online.

Forum

LBJ's Real Voting Record

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton in Politics 22 hours ago. 0 Replies

From The Ramparts                    Junious Ricardo Stanton           The Real History About Lyndon Baines Johnson “The corporate media campaign against the movie Selma (FAIR Blog, …Continue

New Hip Hop magazine, Best Artist Rep Magazine, created to empower Indie & Unsigned music artists

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher in The Arts on Thursday. 0 Replies

NEW HIP-HOP MAGAZINE CREATED TO EMPOWER INDIE AND UNSIGNED MUSIC ARTISTS -- FIRST ISSUE HAS QUICKLY GAINED THOUSANDS OF READERS…Continue

Free Advice from Black Business Experts

Started by Zhana in BUSINESS on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Greetings, everyone.  Did you know that all of the Black business experts I have interviewed provide business advice themselves.   You can contact them for advice or for ongoing mentoring and support. …Continue

Tags: business advice, Black business experts, Black-owned business, Black business, business

Have You Seen The New S.Y.S.T.E.M.

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher in BUSINESS Jan 19. 0 Replies

Have You Seen The New S.Y.S.T.E.M. That Can Turn $18 Into $500,000?Want Money Relief Now?Will $1,000 a week do it for you?Or would you prefer $1,000, and more, a day?!4 Corner Alliance was created with the premise that anybody can -and will- make…Continue

Tags: Group, Four, Corners, Alliance

Zaki Baruti & UAPO presents The Annual Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Program/Forum, St. Louis MO., Jan. 22

Started by TheBlackList News in Bulletins Jan 18. 0 Replies

On Thursday, January 22, 2015 the Universal African Peoples Organization (UAPO) will hold our annual Dr. Martin Luther Program/Community Forum. The…Continue

Screening: Great & Mighty Walk w/ Dr. John Henrik Clarke, Narrated by Wesley Snipes; Jackson, MS

Started by SendMeYourNews in Bulletins Jan 16. 0 Replies

Project H2O - Africans in America Monthly Film FestFeaturing:     Great & Mighty Walk with Dr. John Henrik Clarke, Narrated by Wesley SnipesWednesday, January 28, 20156:30 - 8:00pmJackson Medical Mall's Community Meeting Room350 West Woodrow…Continue

Explore The African Heritage Of Ancient Mexico with Dr. Runoko Rashidi.

Started by SendMeYourNews in LEISURE_RECREATION_TRAVEL Jan 15. 0 Replies

AFRICAN HERITAGE AND ANCIENT TEMPLES IN MEXICO…Continue

Tours Trekking in Nepal - Treks Himalaya

Started by Trek in Nepal in LEISURE_RECREATION_TRAVEL Jan 15. 0 Replies

Tours Trekking in Nepal is part of world adventure tourism. Natures to renew one’s own self regard, to relive oneself, to realize Nepal beauty of Treks Himalaya, to interact with its…Continue

Tags: tours, holidays, travel, company, package

Get on TheBlackList with
the following networks:

Facebook Page Twitter Ning foursquare StumbleUpon Digg Blogger pinterest

Notes

Promos

Created by SendMeYourNews Jul 10, 2012 at 6:18pm. Last updated by SendMeYourNews Jul 10, 2012.

Text Alerts!

Created by KWASI Akyeampong Jan 20, 2010 at 5:52pm. Last updated by KWASI Akyeampong May 28, 2012.

© 2015   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

= = http://theblacklist.net/