TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

TheBlackList's Discussions (723)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

Chicago-Midwest

"Mark, please let me know how may I support you, or, tell me what you need to support…"

TheBlackList replied Oct 9, 2014 to Reminder, Economic Power Luncheon October 16th at National Black Wall Street Chicago

4 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Allen

Chicago-Midwest

"It is past time to give up the victim and minority syndrome and get clear that as hu…"

TheBlackList replied Jul 2, 2014 to Wallace "Gator" Bradley Highlights Sun Times Story On Rahm In Clinton Administration As Direct Causes 20 Years Later On Roots Of Urban Violence

2 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Allen

"Diane, why No to weave?Please educate and make the case for No Weave."

TheBlackList replied Mar 11, 2014 to African American Entrepreneurs Capturing New Money in the Hair Weave Industry

5 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by diane shabazz

Chicago-Midwest

"Thanks for being your mother's son - a son she could be proud of."

TheBlackList replied Feb 19, 2014 to Funeral Services For My Mother, Ollie Allen

1 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by TheBlackList

Europe

"Why should Lynne Stewart be granted a compassionate release from prison?"

TheBlackList replied Sep 22, 2013 to Take Action: Sign the New Petition for Lynne Stewart!

1 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by TheBlackList

NYMetro

"ALSO READ: Report from the African Union/SRDC meeting with the Pan African Community"

TheBlackList replied Nov 23, 2010 to Pan African Global Trade Conference Report shows 21st Century Pan-Africanism in action

1 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by TheBlackList

Chicago-Midwest

"I say that the answer to both questions is the same. What? I don't know what... Howe…"

TheBlackList replied Oct 30, 2008 to Questions For Us All . . .

9 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by R. Lee Gordon

Georgia

"AISHA, Thanks for stating what's so. It is critical and necessary to be powerfully r…"

TheBlackList replied Sep 2, 2008 to Many Blacks now passionately argue that we're our worst enemies

4 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by TheBlackList

RSS

Donations Accepted

Your donation
     keeps us online.

Get on TheBlackList with
the following networks:

Facebook Page Twitter Ning foursquare StumbleUpon Digg Blogger pinterest

Skimlinks Test

Forum

Brilliant Organizations in Such A Low Rate @ Packers And Movers Hyderabad

Started by Ritu Somani in BUSINESS 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Packers and movers Hyderabad touch base at most elevated amount by virtue of our movement in our organizations.…Continue

Tags: Shifting, Hyderabad, Movers, Packers

Migrants Crisis Is A Wake Up Call For African Leaders.

Started by TheBlackList News in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES yesterday. 0 Replies

I was designated to represent Concerned Migrants Group(C-M-G)Worldwide on the invitation as one of the speakers from Africa to the First International Tribunal of Conscience of People in Movement (ITCPM) on Sept, 25 - 26, 2015, in New York, United…Continue

New Jersey African American Activist Group, People's Organization for Progress, endorses Bernie Sanders

Started by SendMeYourNews in Politics yesterday. 0 Replies

P.O.P TO GIVE LEADERSHIP AWARD TO ‘THE OPEN LINE’ THURSDAY             On Thursday, February 18th, the People’s Organization for Progress will…Continue

Chi

Started by Uzoma in Religion on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Africans believe that every person has a Chi known as a 'personal god' but also known as…Continue

© 2016   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

= = http://theblacklist.net/