TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

TheBlackList's Discussions (728)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Raushana, you are free to copy or link the event to your blog or website.Or, you may…"

TheBlackList replied Sep 18 to The National Black Women's Political Convention 2016, Philadelphia, September 22-25

2 Sep 18
Reply by TheBlackList

"From the view of the Africans who were enslaved in the Americas, no one brought slav…"

TheBlackList replied Apr 10 to Underground An Oasis In A Vast Wasteland

4 Apr 12
Reply by Arlene Johnson

"Mark, please let me know how may I support you, or, tell me what you need to support…"

TheBlackList replied Oct 9, 2014 to Reminder, Economic Power Luncheon October 16th at National Black Wall Street Chicago

4 Oct 15, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Allen

"It is past time to give up the victim and minority syndrome and get clear that as hu…"

TheBlackList replied Jul 2, 2014 to Wallace "Gator" Bradley Highlights Sun Times Story On Rahm In Clinton Administration As Direct Causes 20 Years Later On Roots Of Urban Violence

2 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Mark S. Allen

"Diane, why No to weave?Please educate and make the case for No Weave."

TheBlackList replied Mar 11, 2014 to African American Entrepreneurs Capturing New Money in the Hair Weave Industry

5 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by diane shabazz

"Thanks for being your mother's son - a son she could be proud of."

TheBlackList replied Feb 19, 2014 to Funeral Services For My Mother, Ollie Allen

1 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by TheBlackList

"Why should Lynne Stewart be granted a compassionate release from prison?"

TheBlackList replied Sep 22, 2013 to Take Action: Sign the New Petition for Lynne Stewart!

1 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by TheBlackList

"ALSO READ: Report from the African Union/SRDC meeting with the Pan African Community"

TheBlackList replied Nov 23, 2010 to Pan African Global Trade Conference Report shows 21st Century Pan-Africanism in action

1 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by TheBlackList

"I say that the answer to both questions is the same. What? I don't know what... Howe…"

TheBlackList replied Oct 30, 2008 to Questions For Us All . . .

9 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by R. Lee Gordon

"AISHA, Thanks for stating what's so. It is critical and necessary to be powerfully r…"

TheBlackList replied Sep 2, 2008 to Many Blacks now passionately argue that we're our worst enemies

4 Sep 2, 2008
Reply by TheBlackList

Donations Accepted

Your donation
     keeps us online.

Get on TheBlackList with
the following networks:

Facebook Page Twitter Ning foursquare StumbleUpon Digg Blogger pinterest

Tour Ghana 2017: Explore Ghana's social & historic cultural scenes, networking & business opportunities

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher in LEISURE_RECREATION_TRAVEL on Thursday. 0 Replies

EXPERIENCE GHANA 2017Have you ever wanted to visit the motherland?Do you need a…Continue

Tags: Accra, travel, Tour, Ghana, EXPERIENCE GHANA 2017

Nate Parker's Birth of A Nation

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES. Last reply by Junious Ricardo Stanton on Thursday. 4 Replies

From The Ramparts                                                                                Junious Ricardo Stanton  Nate Parker's  Birth of A Nation              Filmmaker Nate Parker's Birth of A Nation has as of this past weekend grossed…Continue

Order Sweet Unity Farms Coffee from David Robinson's Tanzanian farm and make #BlackDollarsMatter

Started by TBL_Promoter in BUSINESS Oct 16. 0 Replies

MATAH (Give & Buy Black) Kugichagulia (Self-determination)Our great ancestor, KEN BRIDGES taught INTERNAL #Reparations...14 years ago today, 10-11, KEN was assassinated during the D.C. sniper attacks! Pls support the Billion $ March movement by…Continue

Tags: BlackDollarsMatter, Sweet Unity Farms, David Robinson, Sweet Unity Farms Coffee

The African Union's "Decade for African Women"- National Million Woman March prepares for the first Pan African Women's World Summits headed up by African Women of North America

Started by SendMeYourNews in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES Oct 5. 0 Replies

The Original/National Million Woman March will soon make the official "Call"(and Response) for the long awaited Million Woman March Reunion,  and as a prelude, an announcement will be made on Sat. October 15, 2016 to disclose plans for the first Pan…Continue

[New Music] Ice Grill - My Mistakes ft. G. DEP) Prod. DJ M-80 | @IceGrill585

Started by Deejay Smoke (@PromoMixtapes) in Politics Oct 5. 0 Replies

My Mistakes is the new single from ICE GRILL featuring former Bad Boy artist G.DEP produced and…Continue

Conservative Voice Joins National Urban Talk Radio - Stacy Washington Promises to Shake Up the Status Quo

Started by SendMeYourNews in Politics Oct 4. 0 Replies

New leadership is arriving today in seven U.S. cities with the debut of Stacy Washington's "Stacy on the Right" radio program in seven urban markets on the Urban Family Talk network.This new, national - and conservative - voice will be heard daily…Continue

© 2016   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video

= =