TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

RELATIONSHIPS (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chicago-Midwest

Rites of Passage for our Daughters

No offense guys, but today’s blog is probably not your cup of tea, unless you are a single dad raising a daughter..or two. If so, continue…

Started by C. Lynn Williams

1 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Zhana

Europe

This Could Save Your Child's Life

Greetings, everyone.   Do you know which students are most likely to carry a weapon to school?  The ones who are being bullied or in fear…

Started by Zhana

3 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Zhana

NYMetro

Making "LOVE" Happen Virtual Roundtable

Dr. Towanna Freeman, Ingram and Atiya along with the other love experts will be LIVE, on-camera sharing how to find love again following a…

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher

0 Feb 27, 2014

3rd Annual Black Male/Female Relationships Conference on February 1, Pomona, CA.

Delta Sigma Theta Returns To Relationships The ladies of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., Pomona Valley Alumnae Chapter, are getting down…

Started by SendMeYourNews

0 Jan 24, 2014

Why Every Black Woman Should Marry a Jewish Man : A Book For All Women Looking For the Perfect "Alpha" Male

Book Titled “Why Every Black Woman Should Marry A Jewish Man” is Released by Author Nazaree Hines-Starr Dr. Nazaree Hines-Starr, PharmD…

5 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Rudwaan

NYMetro

Interracial Love in Cuba

The first words out of her mouth were: “I slept with a black man.” That direct phrase left me speechless. After all, it wasn’t like my frie…

0 Dec 27, 2013

NYMetro

The Myths Surrounding Foster Care Adoption Revealed

IN CELEBRATION OF NATIONAL ADOPTION MONTH, AUTHOR MISSY B. SALICK REVEALS MYTHS SURROUNDING FOSTER CARE ADOPTION Author Missy B. Salick a…

0 Nov 7, 2013

Lurie Favors & Ama Karikari-Yawson on Raising Confident Kinky Curly Coily Haired Black Kids November 2, Brooklyn NY

Raising confident kids is hard under most circumstances. As Black parents, educators or anyone working with Black children, the challenge…

0 Oct 30, 2013

Chicago-Midwest

YOU MAKE ME SICK!

You make me sick! I create a department of African America education and look at how you left The Detroit Public Library. I lecture you on…

Started by Enoch Mubarak

3 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Nefertari Ahmose

Chicago-Midwest

How You Can Protect Your Daughter Against Teen Dating Violence?

Teen dating violence touches families from all walks of life, cultures, educational and socioeconomic backgrounds. It is a method of one pa…

Started by C. Lynn Williams

0 Oct 10, 2013

RSS

Donations Accepted

Forum

Helicopter Tour in Nepal

Started by Trekking in Nepal in LEISURE_RECREATION_TRAVEL yesterday. 0 Replies

Helicopter Tour in Nepal are exciting and delightful trip above the green hills, high Himalayas and mountains. It varies according to the Nepal,…Continue

Tags: holiday, treks, himalaya, adventure, travel

Dick's Sporting Goods reaffirmed decision to end certain firearms-related sales - CEO Ed Stack said it was "fine" if the shareholder never shopped in his stores again

Started by SendMeYourNews in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES Jun 15. 0 Replies

Dick's Sporting Goods Doubles-Down on Reduced Gun SalesCEO Admits Alienating Customers, Says It's "Fine"Shareholder No Longer Shops There  Dick's Sporting Goods reaffirmed its decision to end certain firearms-related sales during today's annual…Continue

Please Help 60 Inner-City Students Visit Egypt This Summer -- African Genesis Institute

Started by SendMeYourNews in Education Jun 15. 0 Replies

On August 1st of this year, 60 graduates of our African…Continue

Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking

Started by Nepal Holiday in LEISURE_RECREATION_TRAVEL Jun 15. 0 Replies

Ghorepani Poon Hill Trekking is in Annapurna region which is north central part of Nepal. Ghorepani and Ghandruk are the two separate villages Development Committee. On the second day we arrive at Ghorepani (2750m), located in the heart of the…Continue

Tags: holiday, treks, himalaya, adventure, travel

Events

© 2018   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Rivers APC Hails Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi at 53
= = http://theblacklist.net/