TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

RELATIONSHIPS (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NYMetro

Raising Black Boys to Men: A Mother's Guide to Raising Thugless Sons

MAVERICK MOM RELEASES NEW BOOK REVEALING STRATEGIES FOR RAISING THUGLESS SONS ~   Patricia Joseph's new book, Raising Black Boys to Men: A…

Started by TheBlackList-Publisher

0 Dec 15, 2014

NYMetro

The Whiteness Project - White People Talk About Race

ABOUT THE PROJECT:  The Whiteness Project is a multiplatform investigation into how Americans who identify as “white” experience their eth…

0 Oct 16, 2014

"The Last Virgin Alive": The Tale of a Virgin Girl's First Year in College

"THE LAST VIRGIN ALIVE" -- A NEW BITTERSWEET TALE ABOUT THE TRAVAILS OF A VIRGIN GIRL’S FIRST YEAR IN COLLEGE Debutante author Stephanie C…

Started by SendMeYourNews

1 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Bobby Adkin

Chicago-Midwest

Rites of Passage for our Daughters

No offense guys, but today’s blog is probably not your cup of tea, unless you are a single dad raising a daughter..or two. If so, continue…

Started by C. Lynn Williams

1 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Zhana

Europe

This Could Save Your Child's Life

Greetings, everyone.   Do you know which students are most likely to carry a weapon to school?  The ones who are being bullied or in fear…

Started by Zhana

3 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Zhana

NYMetro

Making "LOVE" Happen Virtual Roundtable

Dr. Towanna Freeman, Ingram and Atiya along with the other love experts will be LIVE, on-camera sharing how to find love again following a…

0 Feb 27, 2014

3rd Annual Black Male/Female Relationships Conference on February 1, Pomona, CA.

Delta Sigma Theta Returns To Relationships The ladies of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., Pomona Valley Alumnae Chapter, are getting down…

0 Jan 24, 2014

Why Every Black Woman Should Marry a Jewish Man : A Book For All Women Looking For the Perfect "Alpha" Male

Book Titled “Why Every Black Woman Should Marry A Jewish Man” is Released by Author Nazaree Hines-Starr Dr. Nazaree Hines-Starr, PharmD…

5 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Rudwaan

NYMetro

Interracial Love in Cuba

The first words out of her mouth were: “I slept with a black man.” That direct phrase left me speechless. After all, it wasn’t like my frie…

0 Dec 27, 2013

NYMetro

The Myths Surrounding Foster Care Adoption Revealed

IN CELEBRATION OF NATIONAL ADOPTION MONTH, AUTHOR MISSY B. SALICK REVEALS MYTHS SURROUNDING FOSTER CARE ADOPTION Author Missy B. Salick a…

0 Nov 7, 2013

RSS

Donations Accepted

Forum

A revolutionary way to see Africa...Feel the Beat at Afrochella and Explore Ghana in Your Own Unique Way

Started by SendMeYourNews in LEISURE_RECREATION_TRAVEL 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

Cousin Trips is excited to announce two new tour options for your 2019 travel.  Our new concept is called…Continue

Young Person Do You Have A Plan B?

Started by Mike Ramey in Education. Last reply by Arlene Johnson yesterday. 1 Reply

In my growing up years--when dinosaurs roamed the earth--my father and I would talk upon occasion about my future. One of the things he constantly stressed, when I laid out my hopes and dreams? ALWAYS have a backup plan; a ‘Plan B’. My mother…Continue

In A Hurry, Don’t Worry Follow This Packing Tips From Packers And Movers Bangalore And Pack Your Household Goods Successfully In 3 Days

Started by Komalsharma in BUSINESS on Saturday. 0 Replies

Yes you have heard right, now you can pack your household goods successfully in 3 days all you #need is to work as this Packers and Movers Bangalore guide says. When #packing in a last minute it…Continue

Detroit: Entrepreneurs invited Compete now through April 22 for $1.2 Million in Funding at 3rd Annual Quicken Loans Detroit Demo Day

Started by SendMeYourNews in BUSINESS on Thursday. 0 Replies

Entrepreneurs can apply through April 22 at DetroitDemoDay.com- 15 finalists to pitch live at The Fillmore on Friday, June 14- Panel of nationally-acclaimed panel of successful entrepreneurs to be judges.DETROIT, March 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --…Continue

© 2019   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Rivers APC Hails Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi at 53
= = http://theblacklist.net/