TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

RELATIONSHIPS (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chicago-Midwest

YOU ARE SO POWERFUL I COULD CRY

January 13, 2009 I have not read UNDERCOVERSMART but I do follow your Articles here in the community and agree with them all so far. May yo…

Started by Enoch Mubarak

0 Jan 13, 2009

Chicago-Midwest

TO AFRICAN AMERICANS WITH LOVE FROM: MUBARAK INTER-PRIZES

I have struggled in knowledge, logic and thought to tear down your barriers this wall I have fought. I have cried in the night when you wer…

Started by Enoch Mubarak

0 Dec 23, 2008

Chicago-Midwest

THE BLACK PROFESSIONALS EUROPEAN WAKE-UP CALL.

I have read the New York Times article "The racial politics of speaking well" The middle class black academies that wrote, participated or…

Started by Enoch Mubarak

0 Nov 17, 2008

Chicago-Midwest

BLACK POWER ADVOCATES AND BLACK NATIONALIST - WE ARE ONE IN THE STRUGGLE

The black power struggle has long ago transcended beyond a standoff between the black panther party and the white man and yet our battle cr…

Started by Enoch Mubarak

1 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by AISHA

West

Veterans Day - Living Black History

Happy Veterans Day Family, (Contact Information At Bottom Of Page) These are historic times we live in. As a veteran, I encourage each, an…

Started by Jim Neusom

0 Nov 11, 2008

West

Web 2.0 and Mentoring

Greetings Family, (Contact Information At The Bottom Of The Page) It's your friendly neighborhood "Digital Drummer" again...smile I recei…

Started by Jim Neusom

0 Aug 10, 2008

NYMetro

Revolutionary Singles

Hetepu!, Mikyia wo!, The S.U.R.-B.E.T. family at www.sur-bet.org would like to invite you to come and join us at the S.U.R.-B.E.T. Melanin…

Started by S.U.R.-B.E.T.

1 May 17, 2008
Reply by S.U.R.-B.E.T.

RSS

Donations Accepted

Forum

A revolutionary way to see Africa...Feel the Beat at Afrochella and Explore Ghana in Your Own Unique Way

Started by SendMeYourNews in LEISURE_RECREATION_TRAVEL 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

Cousin Trips is excited to announce two new tour options for your 2019 travel.  Our new concept is called…Continue

Young Person Do You Have A Plan B?

Started by Mike Ramey in Education. Last reply by Arlene Johnson on Sunday. 1 Reply

In my growing up years--when dinosaurs roamed the earth--my father and I would talk upon occasion about my future. One of the things he constantly stressed, when I laid out my hopes and dreams? ALWAYS have a backup plan; a ‘Plan B’. My mother…Continue

In A Hurry, Don’t Worry Follow This Packing Tips From Packers And Movers Bangalore And Pack Your Household Goods Successfully In 3 Days

Started by Komalsharma in BUSINESS on Saturday. 0 Replies

Yes you have heard right, now you can pack your household goods successfully in 3 days all you #need is to work as this Packers and Movers Bangalore guide says. When #packing in a last minute it…Continue

Detroit: Entrepreneurs invited Compete now through April 22 for $1.2 Million in Funding at 3rd Annual Quicken Loans Detroit Demo Day

Started by SendMeYourNews in BUSINESS on Thursday. 0 Replies

Entrepreneurs can apply through April 22 at DetroitDemoDay.com- 15 finalists to pitch live at The Fillmore on Friday, June 14- Panel of nationally-acclaimed panel of successful entrepreneurs to be judges.DETROIT, March 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --…Continue

© 2019   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Rivers APC Hails Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi at 53
= = http://theblacklist.net/