TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

Politics (897)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

South

surface politics

hetep, there are so many things that have come out of obama winning the oval office's chair, which is no more than political makeup for th…

Started by Mickel Hendrix aka Nat Turner

1 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by Shekem-t Mut Khandi

South

executive order to kill

hetep, recently there was the news that some skin head crackas were planning to knock off obama, which, on the surface or to all intents a…

3 Nov 14, 2008

South

code of silence

hetep, on so-called capitol hill them dumb ass politricksters want the fed to up the info on just who is it is going to receive all the do…

1 Nov 14, 2008

DMV

INAUGURATION EVENT: Independent Black Booksellers - Writers

UBUS COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS PRESENTS A INDEPENDENT BLACK ORGANIZATIONS EVENT JANUARY 18, 19 WASHINGTON D.C. PRESS RELEASE…RELEASE IMMEDIAT…

Started by H. Khalif Khalifah

0 Nov 14, 2008

Chicago-Midwest

VERY IMPORTANT! - READ AT ONCE! - GET ON THE FRONTLINE OF YOUR BLESSINGS!

President elect Obama is on the move and has already began spreading the wealth. 24 hours after Obama is elected http://change.gov.com/ htt…

Started by Enoch Mubarak

0 Nov 12, 2008

NYMetro

WHY KHALIFAH SUPPORTS THE CANDIDACY OF BARACK OBAMA

WHY KHALIFAH SUPPORT THE CANDIDACY OF BARACK OBAMA (in answer to questions In one way or another, individuals who do not understand why I…

Started by TheBlackList

3 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by AISHA

South

who is michelle obama?

have you ever heard of the council on global affairs? i'm sure that almost all afrikans-n-amerikkka haven't. i'll bet my life that they hav…

0 Nov 11, 2008

South

What if "YOU" Were "FORCED" and/or "TOLD" to SHUT-Up??? Better yet, "Cover up the Truth"...

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.” Ephesians 5:11 As of November 10, 2008, Schl…

Started by Truth

1 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Truth

South

the day the niggas took over

hetep, i remember a song that dr. dre produced and rapped on called the day the niggas took over. it was in reference to when the niggas on…

0 Nov 10, 2008

Chicago-Midwest

GREAT IS HE THAT POPS THE WHIP - GREATEST IS HE THAT TAKES THE BEATING.

It is my end-less contention that whether win, place or show always bet on black that we have a winner! All bets are down and the winner is…

Started by Enoch Mubarak

0 Nov 10, 2008

RSS

Donations Accepted

Forum

The Importance of Heroes

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES 18 hours ago. 0 Replies

The Importance of HeroesJunious Ricardo Stanton hero: a person who is admired or idealized for courage, outstanding…Continue

The Negative Impact of Trump's Trade Wars

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton in Politics Jun 10. 0 Replies

The Negative Impact of Trump’s Trade WarsJunious Ricardo Stanton  US farmers already hard hit by devastating floods and…Continue

Mind Control Unhinged

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES. Last reply by Tziona Yisrael Jun 5. 1 Reply

Mind Control UnchainedJunious Ricardo Stanton “The only way we can be in the condition we are in, as a people, is to believe…Continue

Black Activists Applaud Trump Administration's Policy Requiring Noncitizens to Pay Back Welfare Benefits

Started by SendMeYourNews in Politics May 26. 0 Replies

Trump Order Holds Immigrants and Their Sponsors Fiscally Accountable.  Activists with the …Continue

© 2019   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Rivers APC Hails Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi at 53
= = http://theblacklist.net/