TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

Politics (884)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DMV

INAUGURATION EVENT: Independent Black Booksellers - Writers

UBUS COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS PRESENTS A INDEPENDENT BLACK ORGANIZATIONS EVENT JANUARY 18, 19 WASHINGTON D.C. PRESS RELEASE…RELEASE IMMEDIAT…

Started by H. Khalif Khalifah

0 Nov 14, 2008

Chicago-Midwest

VERY IMPORTANT! - READ AT ONCE! - GET ON THE FRONTLINE OF YOUR BLESSINGS!

President elect Obama is on the move and has already began spreading the wealth. 24 hours after Obama is elected http://change.gov.com/ htt…

Started by Enoch Mubarak

0 Nov 12, 2008

NYMetro

WHY KHALIFAH SUPPORTS THE CANDIDACY OF BARACK OBAMA

WHY KHALIFAH SUPPORT THE CANDIDACY OF BARACK OBAMA (in answer to questions In one way or another, individuals who do not understand why I…

Started by TheBlackList

3 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by AISHA

South

who is michelle obama?

have you ever heard of the council on global affairs? i'm sure that almost all afrikans-n-amerikkka haven't. i'll bet my life that they hav…

Started by Mickel Hendrix aka Nat Turner

0 Nov 11, 2008

South

What if "YOU" Were "FORCED" and/or "TOLD" to SHUT-Up??? Better yet, "Cover up the Truth"...

And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.” Ephesians 5:11 As of November 10, 2008, Schl…

Started by Truth

1 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Truth

South

the day the niggas took over

hetep, i remember a song that dr. dre produced and rapped on called the day the niggas took over. it was in reference to when the niggas on…

0 Nov 10, 2008

Chicago-Midwest

GREAT IS HE THAT POPS THE WHIP - GREATEST IS HE THAT TAKES THE BEATING.

It is my end-less contention that whether win, place or show always bet on black that we have a winner! All bets are down and the winner is…

Started by Enoch Mubarak

0 Nov 10, 2008

South

taxation without representation

hetep, i've heard say that the rapper young geezy makes a comment in a rap song that portends that he had a dream or vision that obama bec…

0 Nov 10, 2008

South

Obama Supports Genocide Bill

Text of S. 2433: Global Poverty Act of 2007 Calendar No. 718 110th CONGRESS 2d Session S. 2433 ←→[Report No. 110-331] To require the Pre…

0 Oct 24, 2008

West

NO JUSTICE IN AMERICA FOR THE BLACKMAN!

In the Name of Allah ---------------- The New York Times October 15, 2008 Justices Clear Way for Execution in Georgia By ROBBIE BROWN ----…

Started by HTS

2 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Mickel Hendrix aka Nat Turner

RSS

Donations Accepted

Forum

The Ramey Commentaries by Mike Ramey

Started by Mike Ramey in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

OUR SONS DESERVE A LEG UP, TOO!     For the King Holiday, I wanted to dig back in to my 'gold' files for a piece to remind us all that our young Black men DESERVE to have help from their families, churches and communities...MORE than young…Continue

Tags: Feminism, Dangers, Men, Males, Black

The Ramey Commentaries by Mike Ramey

Started by Mike Ramey in Bulletins 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

COALFLAKES: A BLACK SNOWSTORM?     Recently, I happened across a term in our modern society which seemed to accurately describe some high-school and college-aged young people in the USA and the UK. That term was ‘snowflake’. Defined simply, it means…Continue

Tags: Business, Building, Community, Education

On Line Book Reviews by Mike Ramey

Started by Mike Ramey in Education 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

“There exists no shortcut to true prophetic interpretation. The interpreter who wishes to enter into the study of God’s written revelation must diligently prepare himself for this sacred task.”--Dr. Paul Lee Tan, Author“The Interpretation of…Continue

Tags: Times, End, Prophecy, Bible, KJV

On Line Book Reviews by Mike Ramey

Started by Mike Ramey in Education 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

“And, even more important, what happens when death comes? Is death the end of everything, as the humanists insist, or is it only the beginning of endless ages yet to come?”Henry M. Morris, Author “The Revelation Record”     The definition of a…Continue

Tags: Revelation, Jesus, Christ, the, of

© 2019   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Rivers APC Hails Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi at 53
= = http://theblacklist.net/