TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

Education (326)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Parents, go back to school

Each day of the year has a designation that represents a special activity or the celebration of a particular event. I am thankful for those…

Started by SendMeYourNews

0 Dec 16, 2009

South

Action Requested: GTUC FM / Internet Broadcast Project

A message to all members of Living In Black Thanks to so many of you for your generosity in putting together the humble donation of FM rad…

Started by Samuel Burnham

0 Sep 25, 2009

South

Modern Day Pan-African Hero Completed 1,011 mile Walkathon for OUR Children: Support Requested!

A Modern Day African Hero Walks from Florida to Washington, D.C. to Promote African Centered Education Amefika Geuka and his faithful suppo…

0 Sep 24, 2009

NYMetro

hi

Dear, Kind regard, I am charity, please, kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you via this medium…

Started by charity

0 Aug 15, 2009

DMV

Why the Hell are Here?

Why the hell are we here? To jibber-jabber? To postulate and pretent that we are about the liberation of ourselves? There is so much chitte…

Started by MalcolmXavier

17 May 23, 2009
Reply by Ulysses

Chicago-Midwest

BLACK BLOGTALK RADIO AND WACP INTERNET TV - GROWING STRONG IN THE SHADOWS

Everywhere in the world there is some sort of struggle taking place and everyday bring with it a different number but no where is the casua…

Started by Enoch Mubarak

0 Apr 6, 2009

South

Charter School Founder Wants to Teach Others How to Start "African-Centered" Charter Schools

Monday, 16 March 2009 09:16 http://www.emergingminds.org/Charter-School-Founder-wants-to-teach-others-how-to-start-African-Centered-charte

0 Mar 29, 2009

South

Charter School Needs Your Help More Now than Ever

The State of Florida legislature is taking steps that could endanger the future of the Joseph Littles - Nguzo Saba Charter School. iZania.c…

0 Feb 16, 2009

Chicago-Midwest

Charter School Overcomes Adversity to Celebrate 10 Year Anniversary

PLEASE NOTE: The press release below has been sent to the national media, and to the Black press. For members of this group, I would like t…

Started by Roger Madison

5 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Marcia

Chicago-Midwest

THE 1ST NATIONAL BLACK TEEN EMPOWERMENT EXPO PRESENTS FAME: FASHION, ART, MUSIC & EDUCATION (UPDATE)

Please consider sharing this information among your circles of influence: As my “calling" is to uplift the quality of life and learning…

Started by R. Lee Gordon

0 Jan 12, 2009

RSS

Donations Accepted

Forum

Project 21 Urges Black Americans to Abolish Their "Mental and Emotional Slavery"

Started by SendMeYourNews in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES on Friday. 0 Replies

In observance of "Juneteenth," the oldest and most popular commemoration of the end of slavery in the United States, members of the …Continue

Reparations: Taxpayer Payments for Slavery Would Be Unnecessary and Divisive, Says Project 21

Started by SendMeYourNews in Politics on Friday. 0 Replies

Calling the idea of reparations for slavery a "sham," members of the …Continue

© 2019   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Rivers APC Hails Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi at 53
= = http://theblacklist.net/