TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES (955)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

South

the hijacking of hip hop

hetep, nas was exactly right when he said that hip hop was dead, something that many if not most young afrikan people don't understand, be…

Started by Mickel Hendrix aka Nat Turner

0 Oct 25, 2008

DMV

Laying Seige to Congress: No Sanctuary for Jim Crow

by Kwasi Seitu Today I sent out a broadcast email urging recipients to visit www.pdn-itj.org, where they would gain a better understanding…

Started by MalcolmXavier

0 Oct 24, 2008

DMV

It May Be 2008, But For Blacks in America, It Is Still 1857

By K. Seitu 10/08 Although America took down all of the outward signs of “Jim Crow,” it did not do away with racism within the institution…

Started by MalcolmXavier

0 Oct 22, 2008

West

How To Get Kicked Off FaceBook - Follow Their Rules

Greetings Family, (Contact Information At The Bottom Of The Page) It's your friendly neighborhood "Digital Drummer" again...smile By way…

Started by Jim Neusom

0 Oct 19, 2008

NYMetro

The Boy Who Cried Wolf

From the Ramparts Junious Ricardo Stanton The Boy Who Cried Wolf Against my better judgement I watched George W Bush’s address to the nati…

Started by Junious Ricardo Stanton

0 Sep 25, 2008

NYMetro

We need a Black working analysis of the economic crisis

Last summer ‘07, the Federal Reserve pumped in $38 billion to shore up the tumbling Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA), which declined ove…

Started by Iskandar Langalibalele

0 Sep 25, 2008

Chicago-Midwest

STOP THE EXECUTION OF Free Troy Davis! commentary by Mumia Abu-Jamal

Help save a life! A man who is almost certainly innocent needs your help, and fast. On Friday, the Georgia Department of Pardons and Paro…

Started by Shekem-t Mut Khandi

0 Sep 11, 2008

Chicago-Midwest

Muurs, Indigenous and Washitaw

N.J. 'Emperor' Fighting Demands To Remove Horses TRENTON (AP) ― Trenton Police say a man who calls himself Emperor El Bey must get rid of…

Started by Shekem-t Mut Khandi

0 Sep 11, 2008

South

WORDS FROM OUR POLITICAL PRISONER

On behalf of the 170,000 imprisoned Sisters, Brothers and Comrades in California for whom I do not speak but with whom I speak, we embrace…

Started by rob ray

0 Sep 7, 2008

Georgia

America's dirty secret for controlling its Black population

Although the formal COINTELPRO covert operations employed by the FBI directed against African Americans during the period of 1956-1971 was…

Started by Franklin Jones aka thanubian

0 Sep 3, 2008

RSS

Donations Accepted

Forum

Shocking video surface of Congressman Bobby Rush confession of his part in Black Mass Incarceration

Started by E.Tillman in Politics 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

Chicago, IL As we approach the 25th anniversary of the signing of the 1994 Clinton Crime Bill, the Black community is still feeling its negative effect and wondering why those who supported it haven't done anything to change it. William Douglass…Continue

Rush apologizes for devastating Black communities, families and futures by supporting Clinton Crime Bill

Started by E.Tillman in Politics. Last reply by E.Tillman yesterday. 1 Reply

Chicago, IL As the November election is winding down, and the…Continue

Tags: mid-term, bobby, rush, tillman, republican

Recovering Insight from the Quotable Karenga: Vanguarding with Vincent Harding

Started by SendMeYourNews in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES Oct 11. 0 Replies

Dr. Maulana Karenga:In the process of review and reflection for…Continue

Events

© 2018   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Rivers APC Hails Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi at 53
= = http://theblacklist.net/