TheBlackList Pub

For All Points-Of-The-View.

CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES (970)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chicago-Midwest

MONEY WILL BUY BOOKS BUT IT WON'T BUY BRAINS.

Before the economic bailout situation black people had not one figure about the economy in terms of percentage of job losses, investment lo…

Started by Enoch Mubarak

5 Dec 26, 2008
Reply by Iskandar Langalibalele

South

the black power movement

Join the Black Power Movement, On December 13-14th in New York City the new Black Power Movement was born. When the question was asked at…

Started by rob ray

0 Dec 20, 2008

South

critical and unapologetic!

hetep, one thing that i've learned over the past fifteen years is that constructive criticism is very necessary, when it comes to being a…

Started by Mickel Hendrix aka Nat Turner

0 Dec 16, 2008

NYMetro

A Slogan That Some The African-Americans Currently Use Over in Iraq

I got this from another site. The brotha's e-mail addy is has blocked. He was replying to another brotha who is on his way BACK to Iraq By…

Started by Scorp

13 Dec 14, 2008

Chicago-Midwest

UP AGAINST THE ROPES

When black Americans are done salivating over the Obama victory you may notice that there is a battle raging between the winners and losers…

Started by Enoch Mubarak

0 Dec 10, 2008

Chicago-Midwest

REVIEW ON AMAZON.COM BY (assatashakur.org) - UNDERCOVER SMART

Heavy reading..., November 25, 2008 By Chasity D. Brown "submission.org" (assatashakur.org) - See all my reviews 5-stars Good read, half w…

Started by Enoch Mubarak

0 Dec 7, 2008

South

Green Party Black Caucus News

Greetings All, 1. The GP Black Caucus ~8 years ago intiated support for the "Democratization of the Electoral College" initiative by Asa G…

Started by Marcia

1 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Marcia

Chicago-Midwest

Still trying to kill Troy - November 15, '08 UPDATE - STOP THE EXECUTION OF Free Troy Davis! commentary by Mumia Abu-Jamal

Urge Gov. Perdue to Grant Clemency for Troy Davis I am writing to urge you to use your authority as Governor of the state of Georgia to co…

Started by Shekem-t Mut Khandi

0 Nov 16, 2008

South

What's going on in Memphis/Shelby county jail?

http://www.care2.com/c2c/groups/disc.html?gpp=77&pst=1320669&saved=1 MURDERED! Transgender Woman Set to Sue Memphis/Shelby Co. Jai…

Started by Marcia

0 Nov 12, 2008

Chicago-Midwest

MAN UP BLACK MAN - PLUS HIGHLY EFFECTIVE MALE MENTORING FOR FEMALES

Admin OptionsEdit Post Add Tags Delete Post Manage Blog Man up because all of our young brothers are locked down doing crazy time and the…

Started by Enoch Mubarak

0 Nov 11, 2008

RSS

Donations Accepted

Forum

The Ramey Commentaries by Mike Ramey

Started by Mike Ramey in CURRENT EVENTS AND TOPICAL ISSUES on Friday. 0 Replies

OUR SONS DESERVE A LEG UP, TOO!     For the King Holiday, I wanted to dig back in to my 'gold' files for a piece to remind us all that our young Black men DESERVE to have help from their families, churches and communities...MORE than young…Continue

Tags: Feminism, Dangers, Men, Males, Black

The Ramey Commentaries by Mike Ramey

Started by Mike Ramey in Bulletins on Friday. 0 Replies

COALFLAKES: A BLACK SNOWSTORM?     Recently, I happened across a term in our modern society which seemed to accurately describe some high-school and college-aged young people in the USA and the UK. That term was ‘snowflake’. Defined simply, it means…Continue

Tags: Business, Building, Community, Education

On Line Book Reviews by Mike Ramey

Started by Mike Ramey in Education on Friday. 0 Replies

“There exists no shortcut to true prophetic interpretation. The interpreter who wishes to enter into the study of God’s written revelation must diligently prepare himself for this sacred task.”--Dr. Paul Lee Tan, Author“The Interpretation of…Continue

Tags: Times, End, Prophecy, Bible, KJV

On Line Book Reviews by Mike Ramey

Started by Mike Ramey in Education on Friday. 0 Replies

“And, even more important, what happens when death comes? Is death the end of everything, as the humanists insist, or is it only the beginning of endless ages yet to come?”Henry M. Morris, Author “The Revelation Record”     The definition of a…Continue

Tags: Revelation, Jesus, Christ, the, of

© 2019   Created by KWASI Akyeampong.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Rivers APC Hails Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi at 53
= = http://theblacklist.net/