For All Points-Of-The-View.
"WHO KILLED EMMETT TILL?"Coming to a city near you soon! Scheduling now....from Nov 2010 to March 2011!
THE EMMETT TILL LEGACY FOUNDATION along with Award winning Journalist Ray Metoyer now ready to present the Film "WHO KILLED EMMETT TILL?" at your next gathering!
The Film "Who Killed Emmett Till?" (45 min DVD) directed by the award winning journalist and TV anchor Ray Metoyer (produced by the former Black Family channel) is a powerful educational piece that the Emmett Till Legacy Foundation (ETLF) is presenting with post discussion (incl, Till family and ETLF Board Dir- Deborah Watts and Ray Metoyer, schedule permitting) at youth forums, schools programs, colleges and Universities across the country.
Let us know... if you are interested in hosting the showing and post discussion in your city. The schedule is filling up fast! (we are available to schedule showings in Atlanta (Nov 8-16), Minneapolis, Chicago, Memphis, St. Louis (Nov 22-24, 27-29) San Francisco, Detroit, Pensacola, Miami)
Check out this 7 min "Who Killed Emmett Till?", clip by placing this URL in your browser
Are you Interested in hosting the film showing and post discussion in your city or at your next event or forum?
Are you ready to grab the attention of your youth?
Well, this film and Emmett's story will give you and/or your group:
- a great platform to share a piece of history that should never be forgotten or repeated.
- an excellent opportunity to discuss how Emmett Till's story still has relevance to your community and youth today.
- inspiration to continue exercising your rights and making a difference in the lives of others.
Here is how we can make this happen for you............
1. Please send an email with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc:email@example.com
2. Place in the subject line: We want to schedule "Who Killed Emmett Till?"
3. Include the following in your email:
Your contact info ( Name, address, tel no and email address):
= Name of Group or Host:
= Type of Occasion
= Proposed Date and Time of event
= Location, City, state and venue
= Number of expected guests
= Ability to provide and cover costs and expenses for AV equipment, (travel and lodging as applicable)
Yes or No
Start planning now to open the hearts and minds of your community today!
We look forward to working with you.
Emmett Till Legacy Foundation
Board of Directors
Deborah Watts and
Charles Reese Co-Founders
(Join the FB group and/or fan page, follow us on twitter too)